Chapter 18 A Faint Sign

~~~Frisk's POV~~~

After we explained the situation to Papyrus he gave us a confused look.

"CALM DOWN YOU TWO SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN TOO STRESSED ABOUT YOU TWO AND DOESN'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT."

"Well..." Undyne said quizzically 

"You might have a point but she gave us a look that reminded me of someone..."

"How could her face remind you of someone!"

I remembered that only I know about Chara and how her face reminded me of her. I gave her a pitiful smile because she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"Undyne it just reminds me of buried memories that's all."

"Alright."

"WHERE DID THEY EVEN GO?"

"I think they went outside for a bit they will be back."

"OH..."

I hid what the face reminded me of out of fear for Chara. They aren't scary but they only are when I do a genocide route or post-genocide. I hope they don't get any ideas.

~~~Katie's POV~~~

"Are you sure they looked terrified when I said that."

"Yeah, I'm sure. Why did you say that to them?"

"I don't know how I said that to them."

"Tibia honest kiddo I think you were just stressed about it."

I laughed at his pun with a smile and said,

"Yeah, maybe you're right funny bone."

"Wanna go to grillbys again?"

"Sure."

We walked to Grillby's as I was praying to myself that they wouldn't be outside luckily they weren't. We went inside that restaurant once again smelling the grease from the food somehow relaxed me. We sat down and ordered our food and chatted for about thirty minutes. Until we left outside and went back to his place. I could feel my vision getting blurred and I felt tired I suddenly collapsed onto the cold snow and fell unconscious. I could feel a black void consuming me as my thoughts simmered once I saw a shadowy figure a few feet from me.

~~~Sans's POV~~~   

I looked behind me to see if she was behind me until I saw her fall to the ground unconscious. 

"K-kid!" 

I ran towards her and checked to see if she was breathing or not. She was still breathing so I just grabbed her by the soul and teleported into my room. I put her on the floor so I could move some things off the bed. Once I cleared the bed of useless items I put her on the bed and draped a blanket over them and left them to rest. I saw the others downstairs talking to one another.

"Hey bro."

"SANS! WHERE WERE YOU?"

"Outside..."

"Where's my sister?"

"Don't worry Frisk she's asleep in my room."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't want to come in with an unconscious body and having you guys worried," I said sarcastically.

"Ohh." Undyne and Frisk said.

"Well knowing you two are alright I was going to tell you that me and the punk were about to go see Alphys."

"YOU GUYS CAN GO IF YOU WANT SANS AND I ARE GOING TO STAY HERE."

"Alright, then Punk are ya ready to go to hot lands."

"Yeah!"

"Alright we will see you in a bit I'll call you if plans change."

I nodded as they left me and my bro in our house once again.

Sorry for the short chapter...