Chapter 31: It's not bad to admit you like a person

"It's not bad to admit you like a person."

The following day, all the 10 trainees gathered outside. It's past 6am and the work was becoming more hectic. The first episode of the show will be posted on Weibo later at night. Expectators, families and friends have been posting their support on Weibo with the hashtag 'Rising Stars'. It overwhelmed and motivates the production team to do their best works.

"We will be posting a brief video of everyone's individual performance. It's for you to choose the theme and costume as long as it's relevant to your talents. Now, go and change quickly. We will be expecting everyone of you in 30 minutes."

Mandy energetically announced. The girls quickly and excitedly proceed as they're told.

"The show has good ratings. Nitizenes are expecting of great talents." Director Wang spoke to Ashley.

"Director Wang, where's Editor Chen? I would like to talk to him briefly."

"He will be arriving shortly. I guess, he's editing the remaining videos from yesterday."

"Okay," Ashley motioned David and gave him, a piece of paper.

"It's for Editor Chen." David nodded and strode off.

"The followers are increasing rapidly." Ashley nodded.

"I expected that." The team has been releasing trailer about the show starting on the first day.

"Each segment has been receiving good ratings. If this will continue to high rocks, the show will be put on the top ranking of most anticipated and viewed show."

"It's the goal."

He always believed of the power of media, hence he conducted the press conference. A bit of thrill and people will swarm.

Rising Stars has four categories; Modelling, Singing, Acting and Dancing. Modelling category has more trainees than the three. The trainees believed it was more easy and practical. They still have chance to become famous and profit as long as they get projects and contracts. Compare to other categories, in modelling industry they though they have high possibility to be become famous. The likelihood of winning in other categories will be severely tough and close to one quarter--which they can't afford to risk. Especially if there's Liquan and Huian in the Dance category, they were simply impressive and excellent competitor.

After nearly 15 minutes passed, the girls started to come back.

Huian as per usual, chose to wear her hiphop outfit. Consisting of black jagger pants, loose white shirt and black converse high cut. She tied her hair up clearing her canvas. She stood confidently, seemingly unconcerned, near the production team.

She was followed by Jia and Lifen, who coincidentally wore almost identical outfits. A black leggings, black camisole sando and different design black lace up ballet shoes.

It was unknown to the production team, Mandy and the other staff if the two decided to wear the same outfits or it was merely coincidence. Only Lifen doubt if they truly coincidentally wore the same outfit. On Jia's case, she knew Lifen will wear her outfit and decided to copy the girl. She feigned her surprise and apologised. It was easy to cope Lifen outfit given Jiao has brought almost everything in her closet. Lifen shrugged it off since she Jia said it was coincidence.

Next, the twin came out. They wore black and white floral Japanese Kimono-- the concept of Yin and Yang. Jiayi as yin and Jiaying as yang.

Next, Changying who wore similar outfit as Huian. Since the two has past relationship, they had common things. This one, for example.