𝐱𝐱𝐱, golden

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝  ❪ xxx. golden ❫

IT WAS EARLY in the morning when harry arrived outside of the nick's family home, a smile on his face. gypsy was already waiting at the door, a beach bag thrown over her shoulder, sunglasses perched upon the bridge of her nose and a smile graced upon her lips. it wasn't going to be the warmest at the beach, but it will surely blow the cobwebs away and that's what she needed.

she skips over to the yellow ferrari parked in front of the door, placing her bag in footwell and sat down in the passenger seat next to harry. they were driving to the house he was staying in malibu, which was going to take about three quarters of an hour.

"i'm never gonna get over how amazing your car is," she giggles as she leans her head back against the headrest, a smile on her lips as she looks over at harry.

he's dressed so casually, some flared corduroy pants on his legs, a vintage 'safe-sex' t-shirt on his top. he just looked so cosy and she can't help but smile at him. his sunglasses were perched on the top of his head, and she just didn't know how to stop smiling.

they have had this day planned for weeks now. they had found a day where both of them didn't have anything planned and that's when they decided to have a trip to the malibu house, go to the beach and have a picnic. they just had to wait and see whether it was too cold or not to sit outside or if they were going to camp out the living room floor.

she grabs the aux cord and connects her phone, playing her golden oldies playlist on spotify. the first song being the way i feel inside by the zombies. harry smiles over at her and they both start singing along, gypsy nodding her head to the rhythm whilst harry tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.

they continue driving, the playlist continuing until they're both singing the lyrics to baby i'm-a want you by bread. gypsy would class this song as one that just lives within their friendship. they always listen to it.

once they arrived at the house, they make it inside, gypsy dropping her bag in the kitchen before making her way into the garden. it wasn't too cold, probably one of the warmest days of the winter so far. she was excited, and she couldn't wait to just sit on the beach with harry and listen to music.

she grabs her bag with some blankets in them, and harry carries his vinyl player and some records down as well. they had planned this for so long and she was so happy to relax and just enjoy their time together.

"hurry up, h," she says as he stands next to his counter, typing something on his phone. he looks up and drops his phone into his pocket, picks up the record player and follows her outside.

"calm your tits woman," he says, nudging her shoulder as he walks in front of her. she scoffs and walks behind him, following his route down to the beach.

they make it down to the beach and all in all it's not that bad. the wind isn't too high but there was still a nice chill. gypsy was glad that she decided to pair her jeans today with a sweater, one that'll keep a little amount of body heat whilst they're by the seashore.

when they come across a nice little flat space near the edge of a cliff, she gets started placing the blankets down for them to sit on. whilst the nick's girl is sorting that out, harry's messing with the vinyl player. he holds up a vinyl with elvis' greatest hits on and shows it to her. the girl nods her head and he gets started with that whilst she's finishing putting the blankets out.