𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝  ❪ epilogue  ❫

MARRIAGE WAS ALWAYS something that gyspy dreamed about, and found herself thinking about. as a child, she had hoped that she would have a large white wedding and have a dress that made her look like a princess, but as she grew older, that wasn't her dream anymore. she couldn't believe that in a mere couple of hours, her new dream was becoming a reality.

harry proposed to gypsy a year or so after they returned home from italy, and gypsy had never been happier. it wasn't the most conventional way of being proposed to, with flowers and large gestures, it was simple but genuinely perfect. they were in the garden of their italian house, gypsy replanting some of their sunflowers so they would start to grow again for the summer when he asked her. gypsy cried, she couldn't help it.

gypsy stood in front of the full-length mirror, sighing as she looked at herself up and down. her blonde hair that was quite long now and it had been curled to perfection, some of the front pieces back whilst a few thin ones were left to frame her face. her make up had been done natural, all there to accentuate all of her features — highlight on her cheek bones, eyeliner to widen her eyes and blush to redden her cheeks.

she would never admit to being nervous, but she was quite nervous. it wasn't that she was nervous about marrying harry, because there was no doubt in her mind that she was going to do it. the thing that worried her the most was whether everything was going to go smoothly, and from the amounts of work and time she had spent into planning everything, she couldn't believe that the day was actually here.

before gypsy could spiral anymore within her thoughts, her mother was walking through the door .

"well don't you look gorgeous." stevie walks over and places her hands upon her daughters shoulders, moving to run her fingers through the curls that cascaded down her shoulders, "you're going to make a gorgeous wife, gypsy, you really are."

"thanks mom." gypsy lifts her hand up and places it upon her mother's, sighing as she does so, "what if he doesn't want to go through with it?"

"are you crazy, gypsy?" stevie shakes her head, "that man is completely in love with, of course he's going to marry you."

"i know." she nods, turning to look at her mum with a smile, properly looking her mother up and down, "mom, you look amazing."

"me? you're the one that looks incredible, gypsy." she laughs, leaning forward to place a kiss upon her mother's cheeks.

gypsy's wedding dress, because the wedding was in december, came with a shawl to match it's long sleeves. the shawl, gypsy felt, gave her the opportunity to feel a little bit closer to her mother whilst she was getting married. the dress itself had lace arms and across the bust, whilst the rest of the fabric cascaded down her body and into its long skirt. it's wasn't puffy, but it was nice enough to give her a little shape and to hide a little something that was growing.

"mom." gypsy says, before she can even stop herself, her fingers lifting to scratch her neck slightly, "can i talk to you about something?"

"of course." stevie sits down and gypsy walks over, making sure to pick up her dress so that she doesn't trip over it, "what's up, baby?"