𝐱𝐥𝐢, watermelon sugar

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 ❪ xli. watermelon sugar  ❫

THE WATERMELON SUGAR music video was something that gypsy and harry had spoken briefly about and she knew filming was going to start in late january

THE WATERMELON SUGAR music video was something that gypsy and harry had spoken briefly about and she knew filming was going to start in late january. she also knew he was in works to figure out the logistics of the video and all in all gypsy's thought that it was going to be an amazing video and she would love to sit upon the sidelines and watch his vision come to life.

harry had a different plan.

gypsy had woken up in harry's bed alone, the slight indent within the pillow and sheets from where his body once laid next to his best friend. she heard the slight rustle and banging of pots and pans in another room in house and realised that he was probably in the kitchen.

clad in one of harry's treat people with kindness hoodies and some comfy shorts, she quickly brushed her teeth and hair in the bathroom and tried to make it look like she hadn't just woke up and made her way towards the kitchen.

quiet lulls of their playlist filled the kitchen as gypsy walked in. his back is towards her, the muscles in it contracting as he bends over the counter. just the rugged sight of him in the morning, with sweats rested low upon his hips whilst he cuts something up, gypsy thinks it's avocado, sends her heart thumping quicker within her chest.

gypsy's bare feet pad over to his side, her arms wrapping around his waist briefly, "what are you up to this morning?"

"not much," his smiles, lifting his arm up to pull the girl closer, "just thought i'd make you breakfast."

"but it's shooting day." gypsy says with a furrow of her eyebrows, "i thought i was supposed to be making breakfast for you."

"just wanted to do something nice for you gyp," he smiles, nicely tapping the girls arm in the direction of the kitchen table, "only a few more minutes, i promise."

she nods and sits down at the place he had set up for a her with a knife and fork and a glass of orange juice — gypsy's favourite drink for the morning. the small domestic things such as these that the two do together have and probably always will are gypsy's favourite.

the second harry placed the plate of avocado on toast in front of gypsy with a shit eating grin upon his face, she knew that he was up to something. sure, harry was amazing and loving and did some lovely things for people on a day to day basis but there was something different about today, and the way he was watching her notified her of that.