Chapter 5 || Dirty Looks & Gossip

"It's okay, it's just the same people that we see everyday," Sophia reassuringly patted Luna on the back. 

"I'm not worried about them, I'm worried about-" Before Luna could finish talking, Serafina interrupted.

"Ander?" 

Luna walked alongside her sisters silently.

"Luna has a crush!" Serafina teasingly said. 

Luna's heart dropped, she started to reminisce as her mind took her back to a memory. It was a memory of Marina teasing Luna about the same guy. 

"It doesn't matter, weren't you guys supposed to go on a date together?" Luna asked. 

"It didn't work out, besides, I saw how the two of you started getting closer so I backed off."

"I'm sorry..." Luna's head hung low. 

"No worries, it's not the end of the world. There are plenty of guys..." 

The three continued to walk towards the school, it was another day at Las Encinas. 

Walking into the school made Luna remember how it felt like the first day she arrived. This time, they were all looking at her because she was the "killer."

"Keep walking, don't let them get to you..." Sophia whispered as she stood on one side of Luna. 

Luna continued to walk with poise as her head was held high. She wasn't going to let the whole school blame her for something she didn't do.

Right ahead of her was Christian, Alejandro, Polo, and Carla. She walked past them as she smirked.

"How is she not bothered by this?" Alejandro scoffed.

"Maybe it's because you tried pinning the murder on her and it didn't work out," Christian said in response.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock," Alejandro rolled his eyes.

"It doesn't even matter, you don't have evidence to prove it was her," Christian folded his arms. 

"I'm gonna find the evidence..."

"What evidence Alejandro? We know who the damn killer is..." Christian whispered aggressively as he gave a serious eye towards Alejandro.

"I don't want any of you to involve Luna in this," Carla spoke up.

"Why the fuck does it matter to you? It's not like you're close anyways..." Alejandro said.

"I don't care, leave her out of it!" Carla violently whispered as she brushed past them. 

Christian reached out to Carla, pulling her to a secluded corner where no one can hear them. 

"Jesus, what is it?" Carla asked.

"I don't think I can keep it in any longer, it's weighing on me." 

Carla caressed Christian's face gently, "Yes you can, just a little while longer..."

"For what Carla? A little while longer till they throw all of us in a cell. My best friends brother is locked away for what?" 

"We're not going to get locked away-"

"No, you and Polo are not. I am. You have daddy's money, I'm just a poor teenager that luckily made it into an elite school. Who's word are they gonna believe, a marchioness or me?" Christian rolled his eyes and strutted away, leaving Carla alone in the corner. 

Back in one of the classrooms stood Luna, Serafina, and Sophia. Every student that passed by them looked at Luna up and down. 

"If somebody looks at me one more time-" Luna said aggressively.