Chapter 14 || A+

Luna wiped her tears away, she was ready to stand up but, Reba reached for her hand, stopping her to make another step.

"Wait..." 

Luna turned back around to face Reba in the eye. Without hesitation, Reba went in for a hug. Luna stood in shock, she didn't know whether to hug her or not. 

"I know it's going to take sometime for me to gain your trust again but I'm willing to work for it..." 

Luna hugged her back, although she was mad at her, she couldn't refuse her best friend. Luna dug her face into Reba's shoulder. 

"Don't do this man!" A glimpse of a flashback appeared in her head. 

Luna pulled away from Reba. 

"I'm sorry, I just had to hug you..." 

"No...no it wasn't you. I just remembered something." 

Luna quickly grabbed the files and she hurriedly walked to the door. 

"Wait..." Reba called after her.

"I don't have time right now. Your scent, it reminds me of something..." Luna rubbed the back of her head.

"My scent?" Reba asked with confusion.

"I can't explain now alright?" 

Without looking back, Luna went straight for the door and left. She was trying to think of that flashback, what was it trying to tell her now?

Luna made it to her car, she struggled to put the key in as she strained her brain to remember. 

"That scent, it's familiar..." She thought to herself. 

"Don't do it man!" The voices yelled again in her head. 

Luna closed her eyes as she sat back in her drivers seat, "Come on Luna, think..." 

And all of a sudden, it wasn't reality anymore. She looked around her surroundings to realize she was at the pool. She was back in her dream.

She saw a glimpse of Alejandro setting her down on the cold, hard tile floor. This was a new piece to what happened that night.

"Don't do it man!" The phrase she had already heard kept repeating itself.

Alejandro stood up and looked behind him, "Put it down... okay? Just calm down..." 

Alejandro slowly but hesitantly walked towards the other side of the pool, it was still a blur. What she could see was still limited, she turned around to see the direction of where Alejandro was looking, it was still dark. 

"You will never be enough, she's not gonna want you back," The other mysterious voice chuckled. 

Luna frantically looked around her, "Marina?" The softer voice that she heard was another person, it was Marina. Who was she talking to? 

The chuckle of Marina's started to echo all around her, "Marina! Alejandro!" Luna yelled from inside the dream.

Within a second, she was pulled back to reality. She opened her eyes to find herself back in her car. She was struggling for air.

"What the fuck was that?" Luna silently said under her breath. 

She managed to get her car running, in an instant she drove back home. 

The night passed quickly and it was finals day. The day everybody had been preparing for. She did her usual routine and headed out for the day. 

She was a little earlier than usual, she had some extra time before finals. She headed to the library and sat alone as she tried to get some studying time in.