Chapter 15 || Dress to Impress

"Thank you for inviting me over," Nadia said as she stared at Luna's room in awe.

"What is it? It looks like you just had seen a ghost?" Luna giggled.

"No, it's just your room, it's literally the size of my family's store and house!"

"Oh... stop it. You're welcome here anytime," Luna said.

"Thank you!" Nadia gave Luna a side hug as she excitedly jumped up and down. 

"Alright, I'm gonna need your help," Luna said as she led Nadia into her closet.

Nadia stared at awe, her jaw dropped to the floor, "Wow, you're literally living the dream!"

Luna giggled, "Please help me with the storage. Raid my closet, bring whatever you need with you."

"I can't..." Nadia frowns.

"Please, for me," Luna pleaded.

A small glint of shimmer shined in her eyes, "Okay, well if you insist." 

"While you are doing that, I will pick 2 dresses for us," Luna started going through racks of clothes.

"Wait, for what?" 

"Are you telling me I'm going to this party alone?" 

"My parents won't let me..." 

Luna sighs, "You know, maybe I am a bad influence," she giggles. 

"Maybe you are," Nadia laughs.

"Look, it's up to you if you want to attend tonights party, I'd really love if you let loose you know?  We're only young once and this would be the first party we're attending together. But, if you do choose to go, a dress is waiting for you," Luna smiles and shows Nadia a beautiful burgundy cocktail dress. 

Nadia gently places her hands on the dress, "This...is... beautiful..."

Luna places the dress on a hook as she continues to look for another dress. 

Nadia sneaks away with the dress to the bathroom. As Luna continued to search the racks, she comes across a lace bodice strapless gown. 

"Now... this is the one," She pulls it off the rack as she looks at it through the mirror. 

Behind her stood Nadia with the dress on, "I guess it wouldn't hurt being your plus 1." 

Luna stood in awe, "Nadia, you are so beautiful, you will be turning heads." 

"Enough of me, let's see your dress!"

Luna proceeds to the bathroom and quickly slips the dress on, the way the dress stuck to her body and the way it fell down to her legs, it was perfect for tonights party. 

She stepped out of the bathroom and gave a little twirl. Nadia claps in return.

"Now the finishing touch," Luna walks over to her table of jewelry, she passes a silver necklace to Nadia. After she helps Nadia with her necklace, she gives a few finishing touches to Nadia's hair. 

Luna then leads Nadia to the mirror, "Now, I really hope Guzman likes this. I worked really hard," Luna giggles.

"What about Guzman?" Nadia asks shyly.

"Oh please, I'm not dumb. I've seen those small looks you give each other. And... a little birdie told me about how they both feel..." 

Nadia laughs, "Thank you, I don't know how to ever repay you." 

"You don't have to, this is for all the help and hope you've given me..." Luna embraces her. 

"Luna! Nadia!" Serafina yelled from the bottom of the stairs.