Chapter 1: Newbies

"Why are we here again?" Barley asked his brother Ian. Ian got out of Guinevere and laughed. "You know what mom said. She said this will be a great opportunity for us to meet new people and try new skills. This is a school after all." Ian said. "Oh right!" Barley smiled ruffling Ian's hair. "According to the map, we have arrived in the front of the school. Well here goes nothing!" Ian said walking forward. But he forgot someone. He saw Barley flirting with a newer girl toon named Sierra. "So? What's it like around these parts?" Barley flirtatiously asked her. Sierra giggled until Barley felt someone tap on his shoulder. "What the hell man?" the voice said. Barley turned around and noticed a yellow skinned teenage boy with a skateboard. "Oh...is she...whoops..." Barley said and Bart wacked  Barley with his skateboard. Barley got up and rubbed his head. "That's what you get for messing with my girl," Bart said. Ian ran up to Barley and helped him up. "I am so sorry about that." Ian told Bart. Suddenly Milhouse Van Houten ran up to Bart. "Bart we gotta go! Class starts soon. Oh, am I interrupting something?" Milhouse pointed out. "Oh don't worry Milhouse it's fine. Come on babe, let's go and leave these two jerks alone." Bart and Sierra kissed and walked hand in hand with Milhouse running behind them. "Wow, jealous much?" Barley and Ian giggled. Just then, a bell went off meaning it was time for everyone to go to their dorms and chat a little. Barley and Ian headed to the inside of the school. When they got inside, they were amazed! It was gigantic! "Woah! Beats you're old high school ey Ian?" Barley nudged him. "Yeah," Ian said still in awe. "So where do we go first?" Barley asked. "It says here we have to go to the office to get our schedules. Then we will be escorted by an alumni from the school." Ian read on his paper. "Well then come on! Let's go!" Barley said as he ran toward the offices and Ian ran after him.