Chapter 9: Tutor Trouble

Leo was walking to the library after classes. He couldn't get his mind off of Elsa when she kissed Barley and now he had Elsa as a tutor. He walked into the library and waited for Elsa. Leo was texting his brother Raph about what happened. Suddenly Elsa entered the library as Leo put his T-phone down abruptly. Leo kept looking down as Elsa approached him. "Hey Leo, how are you today?" Elsa asked him. Leo ignored her as Elsa asked the question. Elsa got concerned. "Is something wrong, Leo? I am here to help whenever you need it most," Elsa was about to put her hand on Leo to comfort him but he flicked it away. He started walking away. "Leo, if it's something I did to help you, I am terribly sorry," Elsa started to say. Leo sighed with his back facing Elsa's. "I think you've done enough to help me Elsa." he said and sadly walked away as Elsa sighed sadly.

Barley and Ian were talking in the hallway when Leo saw them. Barley waved at Leo and Leo kept walking. "What's wrong with the turtle guy?" Ian asked Barley. "He's probably upset of how I screwed up at the football game. Figures." Barley said. Then Ian and Barley walked to their classes. They didn't notice Hades and his gang of baddies staring around the corner. The Baddies walked back to their dorm room to devise a plan. "So what are we gonna do boss?" Pain asked as Hades paced back and forth trying to think. "Hades always has a plan you dimwits!" Iago cried as Pain rolled his eyes. "Shut up bird! I know what I'm talking about!" Pain said as he and Iago started to argue. "Will you two idiots knock it off?! I'm trying to concentrate here!" Chernabog bellowed as he was trying to control his dark magic. "Bingo! I got it!" Hades yelled as Chernabog got startled and accidentally lit Pain's butt on fire. "What's the plan me' harty?" Captain Hook asked. The group gathered around each other. "So remember how that turtle guy wanted the ice girl to himself and that blue bozo came and stole her from him?" Hades started saying. Chernabog groaned. "I know what that feels like..." he said. Everyone stared and shushed him as Chernabog hid behind his wings. "And you're point is?" Jafar asked Hades. Hades grinned evilly. "I think I know how to get the turtle what he wants and to get the ice powers from the ice girl so we can rule Tooniversity!" Hades said and he and his gang continued chatting.