Chapter 12: Elsa's Encounter

Elsa couldn't sleep. She thought about the library incident as well. She decided to exit her dorm and walk down the hallway. She started to sing another song:

I'm standin' on the bridge
I'm waitin' in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound

Isn't anyone tryin' to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

It's a damn cold night
I'm tryin' to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new

I don't know who you are
But I'm, I'm with you
I'm with you
Hmm hmm hmm
I'm looking for a place

I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know?

'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone tryin' to find me?

Won't somebody come take me home?
It's a damn cold night

I try to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are

But I'm, I'm with you
I'm with you

Yea yea
Oh, why is everything so confusing?
Maybe I'm just out of my mind
Yea eee yeah, yea eee yeah
Yea yee yea, yea eee yeah, yeah
It's a damn cold night
Tryin' to figure out this life

Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I'm, I'm with you, yea
I'm with you, yea
Take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I'm, I'm with you, yea
I'm with you, yea
Take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I'm, I'm with you, oh
I'm with you
I'm with you

Suddenly she felt something tug on her, "Excuse me miss?" Elsa turned around and noticed two little boys, looking sad. "Boys, what are you doing up so late? What are you doing here?" she asked them. "You gotta come quick! Someone is in trouble!" one of the boys said. Elsa got worried. "Really? Who is it?" Elsa asked. "Your turtle friend is hurt and needs help now! Follow us!" said the other boy. Elsa thought to herself and realized who it was. "Show me the way," Elsa said and she followed the boys. Once they got to the Baddies dorm room, the boys stopped in front of the room and were out of breath. Elsa looked around as she heard a cry of pain. "Leo? Are you there?" she called out. The boys pulled Elsa. "Come on, we'll show you where he is." said a boy. They took Elsa's hands and lead her inside. It was dark and very eerie. Elsa couldn't see the boys. She looked for Leo. "Leo? Leo, are you there?" she asked. Suddenly, Elsa heard a familiar voice. "Elsa?" the voice said. Elsa realized it was Leo's voice. "Oh thank goodness, Leo! We got to get out of here! It's too risky in this dorm. Come on." Elsa was running when Leo grabbed her arm. "Leo, is something wrong?" Elsa asked. It was too dark for Elsa to see him. "Come into the light Leo," Elsa said as Leo came into the light. Elsa gasped. Leo turned into dark Leo. He had a black ninja mask on and other features. "Oh hi Elsa, miss me much?" he asked. Elsa grew concerned. "Leo what happened to you?" asked Elsa. "What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine." Leo said as he got closer to Elsa. Elsa started to back up. She almost tripped when Leo caught her. "Come with me Elsa. Together with your ice powers and my master ninja skills, we can rule Tooniversity," Leo boasted. Elsa started feeling uncomfortable. Leo got closer to her face and tuck a strand of hair behind Elsa's ear, their lips almost touching. "Come give me a smooch and we'll talk about it all night," Leo whispered in Elsa's ear. Suddenly Elsa froze Leo's hand. "AAAARGH!" Leo shouted. He stayed where he was as the ice melted off his hand. Elsa walked toward the door and the door slammed shut in front of her. "Where do you think you're going?" Leo asked angrily. He slapped Elsa in the face, leaving a mark. "Leo whatever you're doing please stop!" she yelled. Leo walked closer to her and got down to her level. "You're not going anywhere," he said in a low tone. Suddenly, The Baddies shadows appeared. Leo and Elsa locked eyes as Elsa cried out, "Leo no...NO!"