Chapter 14: Demon Battle

Suddenly, Hades grew furious. Some of the villains were too nervous to get near Barley. "Chernabog!!! GET THEM!!!" Hades shouted to his second hand man. "With pleasure," Chernabog boomed as Leo and Barley faced the giant demon. Barley had a plan. "Leo, distract this guy while I free Elsa," Barley told Leo. Leo nodded as Barley ran to free Elsa. Barley unchained and hugged Elsa. "I knew you'd come for me," she said. Hades noticed Elsa and Barley hugging and got mad. Barley and Elsa started to run. "THEY'RE GETTING AWAY! CHERN, AFTER THEM!!!" Hades yelled to Chernabog.  Chernabog saw this and threw his tail against Barley as Barley was trapped. "Run Elsa!!!" he yelled to Elsa and Elsa opened the door to The Baddies dorm room and ran for her life. Chernabog saw this and followed her. As he was catching up to her, Barley followed close behind. "Where do you think you're going?!" Chernabog growled as he caught up to Elsa. Elsa turned around and started backing up. "Stay away form me please!" Elsa yelled to Chernabog. Chernabog grabbed Elsa and clutched her in his grasp, laughing evilly. Elsa started to run out of breath. "Hey demon boy!" a voice said and Chernabog turned around. "LET! HER! GO!" Barley yelled. Chernabog laughed, "YOU?! What are you gonna do with a stick?!" Chernabog laughed harder as Barley, with Ian's staff, chanted a spell and a light shone real brightly from the staff. Chernabog saw this and cowered in fear. He dropped Elsa as Elsa ran to Barley and Barley held her close. Then, the light shone so bright that Chernabog screamed and flew through a window, far away. Barley hugged Elsa close. "Are you ok?" he asked Elsa. "Yes, I'm fine," Elsa replied. "We better go check on Leo," Barley told her and they ran back to the Baddies dorm room. When they got there, Leo was left unharmed. He was happy to see his friends. "Glad you're here, I'm trying to interrogate Hades but he keeps resisting," Leo told Barley. As Barley got to Leo, there was a cold breeze in the air. Suddenly, a cold wind picked up and started blowing everywhere.