Chapter 19: Bonus Chapter!

"...And that's how I met your mother," Barley finished. "Wow! That was a great story!" said a little girl. "Your dad was pretty cute when he saved the day," Elsa said. Barley smiled. "Indeed I was!" he said. "What happened to Leo?" asked the little girl. "No one knows," Elsa told her. "It's a complete mystery," Barley chimed in. "Alright Suzy, it's time for bed," Elsa said, tucking Suzy in. "But mom! Just one more story, please?" Suzy asked. "Maybe another night. Good night Suzy," Elsa said as she kissed her daughter good night. Barley walked up and ruffled Suzy's hair. "Good night kiddo!" he said and kissed her on the head. Suzy giggled. "Good night mommy and daddy," she said as Elsa closed the door. Barley and Elsa walked to the living room. Barley looked sad. "What's wrong?" Elsa asked him. "It's just...I've never done anything special for you," Barley sighed. "Of course you have. You have done so many great things for me," Elsa told him. "Ok but I need you to close your eyes," Barley said. "Ok ok," Elsa said as she closed her eyes. Barley slowly guided her. "No peeking, keep them closed," Barley said. "I am, I am!" Elsa stated. Barley and Elsa got to the place where they needed to be. "Now...open them," Barley said as Elsa opened her eyes. It was a beautiful, romantic, candlelit dinner for two. "Oh Barley, it's beautiful," Elsa said. "Anything for my lovely wife," Barley said proudly. "Oh and there's one more surprise!" Barley said.  Suddenly, Leo appeared. "Hey guys!" he said. "Hi Leo!" Elsa said and gave him a friendly hug. Barley walked up to his wife. "Leo also has a surprise," Barley said. "Yeah I do," Leo told them. "Take it away Leo!" Barley pointed to Leo. "You got it!" Leo said. He got out a guitar and started to play it. Barley bowed down and held out his hand for Elsa. "May I have this dance, madam?" he asked her. "Of course," Elsa giggled and curtsied. They danced and drank happily. Then they looked deep into each others eyes. "I love you Elsa, my beautiful princess," Barley said. Elsa smiled, "I love you, too Barley the Brave," They leaned into each other and kissed passionately as Leo looked away, embarrassed. And they all lived a happy life as a happy family!

                                                                                ~THE END~