Chapter 17: Elsa's Tactic

Barley smiled and bowed. "No problem at all, milady." They started chatting until Hades woke up from Leo's knockout. Hades grew furious and walked up to Elsa. "ELSA WAS MINE!!!"  Hades screamed as Barley guarded Elsa. "I WAS GONNA STEAL HER POWERS AND THEN THESE JERKS SHOW OFF TO SHOW WHO'S BOSS!!! MY TEAM RAN WITHOUT ME!!! COWARDS!!!" Hades paced back and forth while talking to himself. Elsa walked away from Barley toward Hades. "Elsa, what are you doing?" Barley asked as Elsa put a finger to his lips. "Watch and learn," Elsa said. Leo was ready to attack when Barley stopped him. Elsa walked toward Hades. "Oh Hades..."Elsa said seductively. Hades turned around and faced Elsa. "WHAT???!!! Can't you see I'm reminiscing here?!" he yelled. Elsa got close to Hades face. Suddenly, she did the unthinkable and kissed Hades right on the lips! Barley got shocked and upset while Leo's moth was wide open also in shock. Elsa stopped kissing Hades and he enjoyed it. "Well that was something," Hades smoothly said to Elsa. Barley knew where this was going and put Elsa aside. "Hey Hades, there's just one more thing," Barley said holding up his fist. "Say hello to my fist!" Barley told Hades. Hades laughed, "Puh-lease! And what are you gonna do with that?" Hades asked. "This!" Barley said and punched and kicked Hades over and over again. "Take this Hades!" Barley said and punched Hades one last time. Hades flared up. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!" Hades bellowed as he grabbed Barley by the throat. Elsa got worried and shouted, "BARLEY! NO!"