Chapter 10: Voices in the Night

Leo was lying in his bed, thinking about the incident he encountered with Elsa at the library. He tossed and turned but couldn't sleep. He drifted off to sleep dreaming about him and Elsa but that's when he heard Elsa's voice in his dreams. Then he realized it was Elsa's real voice calling out to him. Leo woke up suddenly and thought it was Elsa, for real, calling his name. He thought it was his dream. He was about to go back to sleep when he heard the voice of Elsa again. It seemed like she was calling for help. "Leo! Help!" Elsa's voice called out from the hallway. That's when Leo sprang out of bed and creaked his dorm door open. The hallway was quiet. Too quiet. Then Leo heard Elsa's voice again but this time it was singing. Leo was so confused. He closed his dorm door and followed the sound of Elsa's voice. That's when he saw her shadow on the wall. Come closer Leo, said Elsa's voice in his head. As Leo got closer, he put his hand on the wall where Elsa's shadow is. The shadow quickly moved and followed down another hallway. Follow me, the voice said as Leo continued to follow the shadow. The voice giggled as Leo got closer to Hades trap. But when Leo arrived at a mysterious dorm room, he hesitated. That's when he heard Elsa's voice again calling for help. He grabbed his katanas and busted through the door where he heard Elsa's voice inside. It was dark and eerie and very very  quiet. Chills went up Leo's spine. Suddenly, the door slammed shut behind him. He ran over to the door but it was just an illusion as the door disappeared. Just then Leo heard evil laughter and got knocked out.