That night

Hannah's pov

Later that night I change into this.

I take off my makeup and lay on the couch

I take off my makeup and lay on the couch. I was scrolling through Instagram when Colby walked into the room. I look up and notice that he was shirtless. I feel my cheeks flush a dark shade of red. I look back at my phone.

"It's late..." Colby say. "Yeah I'm tired I have no energy left in my body." I say with a giggle.

Colby's pov

God her laugh it makes me want to ask her out on a date so bad. I think that she noticed that I was starring because she blushed again and looked back at her phone.

Hannah's pov

Why am I so awkward. I mumble under my breath. "What?" Colby asks. "Nothing." I say. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I need to give myself a pep talk. I am just embracing myself in front door f the person I have had a crush on for the past three years. His video helped me through the hard patch in my life. Now here I am not able to even talk to him without blushing. I lock myself in the bathroom. I decide to post a Instagram picture.

Quick mirror selfie 😊😉@HannahWebber

@HannahWebber

Liked by @SamGolbach @KatrinaStuartofficial @ JakeWebber9 @ TaraYummy

@TaraYummy: cute 💖
@KatrinaStuartofficia: love it 😍
@SamGolbach: nice pic 👍
@ HannahWebber: ❤️❤️❤️

Colby's pov

Hannah walks out of f the room. Was is something I said? I then sees she post a picture in the bathroom. I like it a turn off my phone. I lay down to n my bed and fall asleep.

Hannah's pov

I walk back into Colby's room and see he's asleep. I lay down on the couch and fall asleep.