Out

Jake pov
I was on a date with Tara when I got the call that Hannah was arrested. I don't know if I'm mad or worried. I just want her to be safe. She was being the complete opposite. They said that she was with three other teenagers all boys. Why did she have to sneak out and be with boys.
I know that this was all to rebel against me. I never should have gotten mad about her being in a relationship. She's sixteen almost seventeen she can be responsible with her choices. After all she did turn Colby down to date someone her age. That's a positive. I told Tara what was happening and left to go to the station. I was guided back to a booth where I sat and waited for her. I looked around the room in panic then saw her. In a orange jumpsuit that's too big for her.

Hannah pov
I didn't move scared of what would happen next. The cop who brought me here shoved me into the room then shut and locked the door. I walked over to the window and sat in the chair looking at the floor. "Look Hannah, I shouldn't have been so hard on you. It's not your fault you fell for someone. It's just that your my daughter and I didn't know if I could trust him." He says looking me in the eye. "I'm bailing you and Bec out right after this." I smiled at him. "Thanks. This place doesn't totally suck though. Don't get me wrong I never want to come back." I say and he laughs. After that Jake bailed me out and I was able to go home. We drive Bec home and his parents thanked Jake for bailing him out. When we went home I went straight to Colby's room. I knocked on the door lightly. I opened it a bit and checked in on him. He was placing around the room like crazy. "Oh thank goodness your okay." He said and quickly pulled me into a hug. "I'm fine." I say and look up at him. I look down feeling guilty. "I'm sorry for being mad at you. It's true that I don't know Bec that well. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you."