Taken

Hannah pov
Colby and I have been dating for three months now. We were so happy with each other. I am turning seventeen years old soon. I'm so excited! I was laying in bed when I heard a knock on the door. Colby went to go answer the door. I followed behind him.

Colby pov
I went and opened the door and saw two men and a women in black suits. "Hello." I say kinda confused about what was happening. "Hello. We are here for Hannah Gold." Now I was really confused. "Her name is Hannah Webber. She was adopted recently." She walks over to us. "Are you Hannah?" The lady asks her. "Yes why?" She asks. "We are here to take you. Your father has been found not guilty of murder. He's beefing released so your going back with him." "Oh no no no!" Hannah said while backing up a little. "Someone within the house was found guilty." "I'm not going with him." She says. "You have to. You don't have a choice." She said. "We adopted her." I said to her. "You illegally adopted her." She corrected. "How's that possible?" I ask. "When she was brought to the foster care home her legal guardian never signed the papers." The lady told me. "Isn't that true!" She asks Hannah. "Well yes. I was just dropped off on the door step but Mrs.B signed my papers." Hannah said to her. "Yes, and Mrs.B is being arrested for doing so." The lady said. "No!" Hannah says. You could tell that she was about to cry. I put my arm around her. "Take your hands off the underaged youth sir." The lady said to me. I pull my arm off her. Just as I do so the two men grab Hannah. "Colby! No! This can't be right." She says as they pull her away. I watch as they push her into the back of the car. Tears where running down her face.