Kidnapped??

Hannah pov

It's has been a week since the prank on Jake. Jake got us back by putting whipped cream on our faces while we were asleep. It didn't phase me because after I just ate it. Today Me, Devyn, and Kat are going to prank the boys. "I'm so excited to do this." I say to Kat and Devyn. Basically they are going to run in and say that they saw me walking and got kidnapped as they were coming back to the house from the mall. "Here we go!" Kat says. "Dev you ready?" "Yep!" Devyn answers back. I go and hide in a bush at the end on street.

Kat pov

Devyn and I run into the house acting scared and worried. "Sam!" I yell. "Corey!" Devyn yell for Corey. They both come running down the stairs. Worried looks on their faces. "We were driving down the street and saw Hannah walking." I say. "We asked her if she wanted to get in the car and drive back. She said no because she was taking a walk. Then we saw two men walk up to her and take her." Devyn says frantic. "Oh shit! Jake!" Sam says running to find Jake. "Let's go looks for her." He says grabbing Devyn. Sam comes back with Jake and Colby. "Please tell me that this is a prank." He says. "No its not I swear." I felt bad about lying but we had to for the prank. We all ran around 'looking for her'. "I just texted Tara about this." Jake said. "It will be okay." Devyn try's to comfort him. "Did anyone see that bush move?" Sam asks. "What?" Jake says. He walks over to the bush. "BOOO!" Hannah pops out. "AHHHHHHH! HANNAH GRACE! DONT DO THAT AGAIN!" Grace was the middle name that Jake gave her. "OH NO I GOT THE MIDDLE NAME!" she says jokingly.

Hannah pov

We walked back home and I went over to Jake and hugged him. "Because you scared me you have to clean yours and Colby's room." Jake says dead serious. "UUUUGGGGHHH!" I walk upstairs and grab my phone and play Almost Love by Sabrina Carpenter.  I was dancing around the room cleaning up when I notice someone staring at me from the doorframe. "Yesss Colby? Do you need something?" "No just watching you dance around." "Want to join?" I ask him. "Sure." We dance around then sit on the couch. We were just staring into each others eyes. He leans in and kisses me. "Colby I can't do this first of all Jake would flip. Second of all I'm sixteen." "I will just wait until your eighteen." He says smiling. I wondered if he would really wait a year and a half.

Jake pov

I was going to see if Hannah was actually cleaning the room or not. I look around the corner to see her and Colby sitting on the couch together. I furrow my eyebrows at the sight. They were staring into each others eyes. He leans in and kisses her. My eyebrows sky rocketed. She pulls away looking shocked. I hear her say "Colby I can't do this first of all Jake would flip. Second of all I'm sixteen." You bet that I would flip about that. Then I hear him say "I will just wait until your eighteen." Is Colby really hitting on my daughter.