Do you love me?

Hannah pov
I run upstairs and start to practice my lines. Colby walks in and sits on the bed. I look up at him. "Do you need help to practice?" "That would be nice." We practice the script and laugh. "Hannah I love you." I blush like mad. I walk over and kiss his head. "I know you do." I say smiling at him. I wasn't going to give in and let him win. "The show is in a month. I'm so excited!" I say trying to change the subject. "Don't try to change the subject." I look at him a little annoyed. Why did he have to this to me. I loved him and was willing to date him. We just didn't want to get caught Jake would kill me if he found out. He probably make me live with Tara and kill Colby. "Dude do you want to change the subject or have Jake put you six feet under?" "I pick have Jake put me six feet under. I would still die loving you." I smile and lightly slap him. "Quit playing." I say to him. "I'm not! I really live you Hannah Grace." He says holding his hands up in defense. "Brock you drive me crazy. I have this feeling I don't get with anyone else." "That feeling is called being in love, sweetie." "I'm not sure." I say playing with him a little. "You don't love me?" He asks looking sad. "I was just kidding I live you so much. Your like my sun and life is my orbit. My life revolves around you." I say smiling at him. "Hannah can we date in secret?" I had dreamed of this moment. What do I say to him. Just yes or more. If I could even get my mouth to work.