Bf?and Bff

Hannah pov
My alarm was going off. Today was my first day of school. "Turn that devil device off!" Colby said still half asleep. I get up and get ready. I wear my palm tree shorts and jacket and pink shirt. I do my make up like this. v

I get my stuff and walk to school

I get my stuff and walk to school. I'm so excited and exhausted. It's so early. As I walk in I get my class list and locker number and combination. I see a girl talking to another girl by my new locker. Her friend walks away. She has black hair with blue and green streaks in her hair. "Hey! I'm new can you help me with my locker?" I ask her. "Hi! Yes! What's your name?" "I'm Hannah." "My name is Jade." She said. "What classes do you have?" She took my class list. "Looks like we have all of the classes." She looks at me and smiles. I smile back at her. "I feel like I have seen you before." She says to me. "My dad is famous." I say back to her. "That's it you Hannah Webber!" "Yep that's me!" "I live your dad's vlogs and pranks." "I don't like his pranks." I say laughing. We go into first period and sit behind a really cute boy. "Who's that?" I ask Jade. "That's Bec." She says rolling her eyes. "He's an fboy if you know what I mean." He turns around and look straight at Jade. "I can hear you, you know?" He smiles at me. "Whose the pretty girl?" I blush and look at Jade. She looks pissed at him. "This is Hannah. She's new and my new bestie so don't hit in her." Jade say protectively. He winks at me and turns back around.
(Time warp~ after first period)
Jade and I have gym. I go into the gym locker room and change. I get out before Jade dose. Beck come over to me. "Hey." He says to me. "Hey!" I say back. "Can we hang later?" I completely forget what Jade said earlier about him. "Sure! Meet me at the front doors we can walk to my house." "Sounds like a plan." He smiles at me. "You better scatt before Jade sees us talking." "Yeah good point."