Playing games

Hannah pov
It hurt to hear that Colby has someone new. I decided to find someone tonight and make him jealous. "Well I have to go." I say and point at the bar. "Aren't you a little young?" Colby asks. I wink and walk away. I ordered my drink and went back to Jade. I told Jade about what had happened and she said she would love to help. "Oooo him over there he's hot!" She said pointing to a guy. He was pretty hot. I walk over to him and start to flirt. I grab his arm and squeeze it lightly. He pulls me in and we dance a bit.

Colby pov
I saw Hannah walk up to a guy and squeeze his arm lightly. Is that her boyfriend? Why do I care I have a girlfriend that I love. What am I telling myself I loved her more. Two can play this game.

Hannah pov
He tells me his name is Matt. I see Colby pull Taylor onto the dance floor and start dancing. I grind against Matt a little. I look up and smile at him and he smiles back. Matt turns me around and kisses me. I pull away and see that Colby is staring so I start to make out with Matt. I go into it and get him into it. We make out for several minutes. "I'm going to get a drink." I tell Matt. As I'm walking I feel to hands on each of my shoulders. "I know what your doing Gold." I hear him whisper. His breath hot in my ear. "Why would you care cutie?" I turn around and look at him. I raise and eyebrow. What will he say.