Hit on

Hannah pov
It's been a month since the show. I've been going to HollyWood Arts with Kat, Jade, and Bec. It's been really run! Tonight Jade, Kat, and I are going to a karaoke bar. I'm going to ask Colby to go with us because I want to spent some time with him. Colby and I have been spending sometime apart because of Jake. Jake kept asking about us and why were so close. It's been hard because I just want to spend all of my time with Colby. "Hey! You want to do something later?" I ask him. "Hey! Sure! How was school?" "Great! It's always so much more fun than normal high school." I say smiling.

Time warp~ later

We picked up Kat and Jade and now are here. Jade and Bec are dating again and always bickering about something. Kat is into this one boy but won't talk to him. We decide to go up and sing next time around. Jade and I go up to the stage and pick the song Take a Hint.

Colby pov
They start to sing and they are both so talented. I couldn't help but stare at them. This is not what I would expect Hannah to sing. Jade maybe but Hannah, no. She was doing great. The sing was catchy and got stuck in my head. They face around and then Hannah does the unexpected. She walks over to a boy and calls him out for hitting on her. I was so upset and angry with him. I walk over to him and look him in eyes. "You hit in my girlfriend?" I ask. Just then I feel two arms wrap around my torso. "It okay Colby." I turn around and see her smiling at me. She walks over to the guy and slaps him across the face. "That's what you get for hitting in a girl who told they have a boyfriend!" She yells at him.