Year later

Hannah pov
It's been a year since I was taken form Colby. My dad was arrested for child abuse and now that I'm eighteen I can be free. I decided to move to La. I have a thriving YouTube channel and am doing great. I miss Colby and the Trap House somethings I wonder if they miss me. Jake and I still talk. I haven't heard from Colby this whole time. It makes me a little sad but it's for the best. I miss him but I would relapse if I saw him again. I had a really bad drinking problem not that long ago. I know what your thinking. Your eighteen, and I know it's bad. I have stopped now but it was bad. I had just got of the plane and texted Jake. He was picking me up from the airport. I saw his pink hair and ran to him. I was crying so hard. My makeup running down my face. "Oh, I missed you." I say chocking on my sobs. "We missed you too." Jake says smiling at me. I suck in a breath and try to calm down. He drops me off at my new apartment and I walk in and cry. I was so happy to be here. I call Jade she was still living in La. We decide to meet up at a club.

Colby pov
I just started dating this girl. Her name was Taylor and in all honesty she was just a distraction for think of Hannah. I missed her so much. I had to find a way to think about her without going back to my depression like state. Taylor doesn't know about Hannah. I hope she's doing okay. I haven't heard anything from her. Taylor and I have been dating for a month now and we are going to the club for our one moth anniversary.