Him

Hannah pov
It was true. Someone else was in the house that night. He was also drunk. He was my uncle my mothers brother. He wouldn't have hurt her. He loved her too much to do so. I just wish that I was still with Colby. I am just sitting in a little white room handcuffed to the chair because I tried to run last time. My father walked into the room with a cop. He came over and hugged him. I kicked and jerked myself around trying to get away from him. "We both know the truth." I say to him emotionless. The cop was called and walked out the room. "I know you know but you can't say anything unless you want to get hurt." He said to me hatefully. "Why do you even want me? So you can kill me too?" I ask him not looking at him. "So I can punish you for running away. You could have told someone." He slaps me across the face. I winced in pain. I could tell without seeing that I had a red mark in my face. "I hate you with every bone in my body. You killed my mother. Put me through hell and now hurt me. I never did anything to you. I didn't tell anyone what happened. Not even the people I lived with." I say trying not to cry. It was no use though I balled my eyes out. The cop came back and he signed the papers. I was once again shoved in the back of a car and brought to my hometown. (An: I forgot to mention she's back in Indiana) We pull ups to house where my mom was murder that night. The memories play in my head. "HANNAH RUN!" I could here my mom scream. My dad came and pulled me out of the car by my hair. He brought me up the stairs and locked me into my old room. He threw me on the ground then left me there. I crawled onto the toddler bed in there and pulled myself into a ball and cried.