The Prank

Jake's pov

"Hey let's prank them!" I say. "You can pretend to be a crazy fan who somehow found out where we live." I say. "Pretend to be a crazy fan." She says giggling. "I am a crazy fan!" I loved her laugh it was so happy and cheerful. "Jake, do I call you Jake or Dad?" She asks. "Either one is fine." I say. She giggles again. "Let's go prank them hard." She says.

Hannah's pov

Jake goes and parks down the street then hides in a bush where he could see me. I knock her on the door and wait. Colby Brock opens the door. "OMG YOUR COLBY BROCK! NO WAY I FINALLY FOUND THE TRAP HOUSE! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! WOW!" I say totally fan girling. " SAM, COREY CAN YOU COME HERE!?" Colby yells upstairs. "What's up?" Sam and Corey say in unison. "Do you know her?" He asks. At this point I am wandering around the house. "COREY SCHERER AND SAM GOLBACH NO WAY!" I say. "Bro who is she?" Corey asks. "That's what I want to know." Colby says. "She is Hannah Webber." Jake says coming out of the bush. "Your sister?" Sam asks. "No my daughter. I just adopted her." He says. "Hey guys." I says smiling and giggling. After we talk for awhile I get to know them better. Sam and Colby are both very sweet. "So Jake where am I going to sleep?" I ask. "I didn't think of that..." He says. "She can sleep on the couch in my room." Colby says. "There you go you'll sleep with Colby for now." Jake says. "Okay sound good." I say.