Drama

Hannah pov
So I was watching Stranger Things still. My phone went off and I checked it. It was a text from Bec "we are over". What! Why? I was so confused. I called him right away. Basically he said someone told him that I cheated on him with a guys. Saying I sat on his waist and cheat on him. He was talking about what happened with Colby. "Did really happen?" He asked. "Well yes, kinda. I was not cheating though. It was with one of the boys in the house. I was trying to wake them up not cheat." I was so mad. I had only told one person about this. Faith. "I'm sorry Hannah. We're over." He said then hung up. I was so upset and mad. I blocked his number then called the only other person I knew, Jade. She sent me straight to voice mail. I left her a little voice mail explain what had happened and to please call me back. I just wanted to crawl in a ball and cry. I ran up to Colby and I's room and planned to do that. He was sitting at his desk editing a video with his headphones on. I just curled up and laid in my bed.

Colby pov
I was editing a video when I heard the door open and someone walk into the room. I just kept editing my video and didn't even think of it. Then I heard little whimpers like crying. I suddenly turn around and see Hannah huddled in a ball. Her eyes are shut tightly and she's crying. I take off my headphones and go over to her. "Are you okay?" I ask concerned. "No. Everything is happening so fast. Everyone hates me. I don't have friends anymore because the two that I hate either hate me or go behind my back. I mean I one won't talk to me. The other told my boyfriend I cheated and he broke up with me." She said while crying. "Who needs a guy who doesn't trust you or friends who are assholes like that when you have family right here. We are all here for you. Okay?" She nods her head yes. "Did he have a reason for breaking up with you? I mean I know you said that he thought you cheated." "Yeah he thought that I cheated because of what happened the other day. Between us. I told my friend about when I woke you up. She made some story up and told him it. I couldn't explain how nothing happened between us. I mean when he asked I said yes that it happened but not like that."