He's gone

Colby pov
"JAKE COME HERE! NOW!" I was staring at the tv. Picture of Hannah were on the news. "What?" All I could do was point at the tv. The reporter spoke "Hannah Webber formerly know as Hannah Gold is the daughter of this man. Put into foster care by her aunt. Now social media star Jake Webber must keep her safe." "Where's Hannah!?" He asks me. "She ran out the door." "Shit!" He started running and I followed.

Hannah pov
I didn't know where my feet where taking me. I looked at my phone the news apps where sending out live updates. He was last seen in Nevada. That's not that far from here. If it's me he wants then it's me he will get. I get tired and sit on the curb. The sun was starting to set and it was getting dark. I laid on the concrete and cried. I didn't know what else to do. My killer dad was after me. My aunt tatted me out and now he knows where I am. Why couldn't she just shut her mouth for once.

Time warp~ four hours later

I am still laying on the concrete when I hear car doors shut. "Hannah! Oh thank goodness we found you!" Jake grabs me and hugs me. "I know what's going on and I won't let him find you. You're going to stay with Tara. Okay?" I just cry. "You don't have to do that. Let him find me. Let him kill me." I say. "It's for the best. Then you won't have to deal with me." "I would NEVER do that." Jake says and hugs me tighter.

Time warp~ two weeks later
It's been two weeks since my dad got out. He has been caught again and never made it to LA. I was staying with Tara but came back yesterday. All that I have done today is laid in bed. I feel so lazy. "Hey you good?" Jake comes in. "I'm fine just tired." "I know something's wrong." He says to me lifting up my chin to where I'm looking at him. "What did my dad want? To kill me? But why?" "I don't know." he said then frowned.