A story

I pull out an ice cube and start talking.

"Once upon a time there were no humans. The only things were icicles. Icicles were not what we think of them today. They were giant snowman looking creatures with long ice blue Skin. Then one day, An, wanted a friend so she made Elen the first human! Elen was mean. After a few weeks she took over earth, or back then Icely, and became a powerful ruler. An, seeing what happened destroyed Elen. But, little did she know that Elen had a child, Linko. An created more nicer humans but, Linko hid in till she had a baby. Then all the generations from Linko become evil. They had the power to control ice. Then, as they took over the world, they became more powerful. An, who was immortal, came one day to Linko's Great Great Great Granddaughter, Elo. An told Elo to stop. Well banished An and all her mind into what we know as icicles. But, therefore An became one she cursed Elo. Anyone who descended from her would become a hideous villain. As the years went by, more and more villains appeared. Ann, a normal human one day found out that she had magic. The descendents of Elo captured her and killed her. Before she died she spoke words that says villains shall always lose. It was that way from then on."

I am bored so that seemed good?