The roses of Maine

Once upon a time in a town called Mini, Maine there was a girl named Caroline. Now she was an ordinary girl until one day she found some rose bushes growing by the side of the road. There was a sign next to them that said: Death shall pay it roses are not picked when looked at. Caroline played no heed to this sign until later in class she died. No one knew why. The teacher called on her and she wouldn't respond. Only sat there. They soon found she was dead. That same day Caroline's friend Elizabeth was walking past the same Bush. She read the sigqn handpicked three to give to her freind. The next day she gave the roses away. That same day she died too. The teacher, Mrs. Markess was flustered and on the way home took the wrong route and ended up by the Bush. Only now the sign said: I have killed two. Pick me and keep me and you will live. Mrs, Markess was scared so she grabbed the roses and laid them in her classroom. After lunch the kids found her at her desk dead. One day Derek Anderson studied the routes the dead people took and went to the Bush. He read the sign. He picked a flower and stabbed a thorn into his hand. He was never hurt. Later many of the students deid before Derek made a plan to whomever saw the Bush would poke themselves with a thorn. From then on, The Roses of Maine were never feared again.