12-13-14!

TODAY IS 12-13-14! I JUST REALIZED THAT!

"12!-13!-14! Yipee!" I yelled.
Elsa: Hey! We never went to France! We did go to the Magic Kingdom.
Me: Yeah...
Elsa: It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world! It's a world laughter a world, a world of tears, a world of hopes and a world of fears,-
Me: I am sure they get it!
Elsa: *Hums the electric parade song*
Me: That too...
Elsa: The snow glows white on the mountain tonight not a footprint, to be seen. A kingdom Of isolation and it looks like I'm The queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside, couldn't keep it in heaven knows I tried. Don't let them in don't let them see be the good girl you always had to be conceal, don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! LET IT GO! LET IT GO!
Me: That is kinda loud...
Elsa: Sorry...
Anna: Do ya wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play! I never see you anymore come out the door it's like you've gone away! We used to be best buddies but, now we're not. I WISH YOU WOULD TELL ME WHY! So you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman. Okay, Bye.
Me: Hey! Why don't I get to sing! All I know is It's a small world! Well, and of course, *Starts humming the Darth Vader theme song.*
Anna: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Elsa: He is not really here.
Me: Or is he? *Starts breathing like Darth Vader.
Elsa and Anna: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Me: *Shakes head* That. Was. Me!
Elsa and Anna: Oh,...
Me: So who wants to go to France?