🌹 Be Safe! 🌹 Shot 3

"Hello" - said Annika.

"Mam I am calling from City Hospital. Actually Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi was admitted to our hospital." - the receptionist informed Annika.

Annika felt her heartbeat stopping. She felt breathless.

"Wh..what bbutt why.. He was alright this morning.. No no nothing can happen to him" - said Annika.

"Mam actually I got your number from his mobile. One employee of Oberoi Industries has positive result of Covid-19. So we have brought all the workers as well as Mr Oberoi for checking." - the receptionist broke an atom bomb on Annika.

"I would request you to please come and do the needful procedure"

Annika couldn't speak. She felt her life ending. Firstly because there was high chances of spreading Corona and secondly Shivaay was a heart patient. She remembered that from morning she was feeling something was wrong.

Flashback

Anika saw Shivaay getting ready for office. The moment the news of corona outbreak circulated she got really scared.

Anika hugging Shivaay from back.

S- Kya hua Jaan. Why are you looking so stressed.

A- Shivaay is it really necessary to go office. You know na what's happening out. I don't feel good. Please don't go na!

Shivaay sighed and turning back facing towards her, held her from waist.

From Day 1 she was scared about this. Though Shivaay was taking necessary precautions but still no one could peace her.

S- Jaan you know na from tomorrow lock down is going to start. I have to go or else company in 21 days mein sachme doob jayegi. You don't worry i have taken all precautionary things.
And how can you get scared? Forgot that your bagad billa is a cleanliness freak? So please calm down. I will come back early. Happy?

Though annika was not convinced but she also know that how important work is for Shivaay. So it was impossible to change his mind. She hummed in response. Shivaay hugged her and kissed her forehead.