🌹Esteem Hindrance 🌹 Shot 11

I am so sorry love.
I know I am writing after ages and the reason is in after note. I hope you spare me this time. This chapter was in my mind for a long time but I couldn't write it.  Now lets read it and do tell me how it was I would be glad if you give your reviews.

.

.

.

"Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change."

"Didi I am going for a science trip and an exam will be held there if I passed I will get chance to study under ISRO free. But.. But there's a problem."
Said sahil on call.

"Kya sahil? Kya problem hai?"
Said Annika not understanding why was he so hesitant.

"Wo.. Wo I need to pay two lakhs. I know it is a huge amount so I said I won't go but they requested me to talk to you once. I.. What should I do didi? Ap sso se baat karengi kya? "

"Tu chinta kyu kar raha hai main..main kuch karti hu na tu zaroor Iss trip mein jayega. Tu school walo ko ha bol de. Kab dena hai paise?"

"Parso didi aur ek hafte Mein trip hain. Ap sure ho na main mana kar sakta hu."

"Nehi main kuch bhi karke paiso ka intezaam karlungi. You just concentrate on your studies. I want you to get selected Sahil. I want you to give your 200 percent. Tu jayega aur mere aur apne jiju ka Naam Roshan karega samjha. Chalo take care and study hard. OK bye love you. "

" Bye love you and jiju too"

Cutting the call Annika sighed. Now how will she arrange two lakhs within two days. Its been only one month she set up SHIARA Events and all her savings went to start her new event company. Yes, she is married to the Shivaay Singh Oberoi but still asking money from him will not even be an option.

Its been 1 and half years to their marriage and finally they are happy and started their new journey of unconditional love. After all chaos in their life they finally found peace but still asking money though for Sahil was a very embarrassing task for Annika.
Shivaay was her constant support and was the reason she could again live her dreams but one thing that annika rejected was taking financial help from Shivaay.
This was something she learned with growing up. She was a self made woman. Life gave her struggles, hardships but still she didn't showed her back. She instead chose to make lemonade of the lemons life gave her.

Till now she was indebted to him for giving around 70 lakhs. Though he never wanted the money back or even said a word about it. But still her self respect constantly made her feel indebted to it.

She knew she can never return this money in this lifetime but atleast she could give some amount for the sake of her self esteem. But now what concerned her more was that how was she going to pay the money for his trip that's when her eyes went to her chaand bracelet. Maybe she can mortgage it to some jeweller. With this in mind she went to Gini Jewellers to and mortgaged it for 2 lakhs. She feared that if Shivaay is gets to know he will be hurt and she didn't wanted to hurt him even in her dreams.

Ever since a girl gets married , she is told to be taking financial support from his husband but it is very fact that none understands what she feels for always asking for money even for small reasons. Slowly slowly it breaks their self esteem but nobody understands their plight. I am sure most of the women faces this. That is why a women should be taught from childhood to be financially stable and stand on their feet. There is nothing wrong in taking money from your husband but as we are in a patriarchal society it is actually humiliating .