🌹Cherishing Arranged 🌹 Shot 8

This shot is exclusively dedicated to my dear friend  lovelyanju as she was the one requested me to write on arrange marriage.

I hope this turns out good.
Do tell me how it was. Reviews are encouragement for writers whether it's good or bad.

So let's start with the shot!

"Jao beta you both talk in terrace. Shaadi ke liye Ha bolne se pehle it's good to talk with each other." said Pinky, Shivaay's mother.

"Yes mom!" said Shivaay and got up and anika showed him way towards the terrace.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi was a renowned lawyer, a simple,open minded, work oriented man and his mother was in search of a good bride for her son. And so here they are in the Trivedi house to see the girl. Anika Trivedi is a teacher in high school, sweet but straight forward at the same, a very kind hearted girl. She lives here with her Maternal uncle and aunt.

As Annika's parents died in an accident, her mama and mami took her responsibilities. Annika's maternal aunt was a good friend of Pinky Singh Oberoi in her village but after Pinky's marriage they lost contact. One day she came across her in a temple,thats when she got to know about Annika.

Both walked towards the railing and stood there with an awkward smile. Awkward silences are real witches. Isn't it?. Both thought to break the ice. Taking a deep breath they both initiated a talk.

"hey/hii"

Both smiled at each other. Honestly Anika liked this man from the first sight actually to be proper his eyes were the first thing which caught her attention. So true!

"Alright! So I am starting, I am Annika Trivedi, a high school teacher teaching history and also studying to qualify for NET exams. I love to sing and read books. And have a very simple life. So yaa that's all about me. Sounds like an Interview right?" said Anika chuckling at the end. Shivaay smiled.
Shivaay grew a pretty much affectionate towards the lady infront of him in such a short time which is so not him but Alas!!! Heart has its own brain!!

" Well yes a little (chuckling) seems like you are repeating some script. So which number am I ?"

"Wow! True lawyer man! I am impressed! Yes you are right! And You are 25th no. Ek hi baat itni baar bolni pari so just got used to it"

"okk! 25th! A long list! But congrats on your Silver jubilee."

"So what about you?"

"OK so hi I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi, son of Pinky and Shakti Oberoi. A lawyer by profession. I am honestly a work oriented person. I never got the time to think about marriages and all so you are the first person I am personally meeting. So you are number one! "

" so do you want to look for other girls? If you want you can tell me. "

" No I don't actually. To be honest I liked you on the first place and if you want we can talk about it and take a step more. But only if you want to! "

" that's too sweet of you! But I have something to tell you before we move forward to take a step. I wanted to clear this out before "

" Yes please go ahead "

"I am Non virgin! And if by listening to this you feel to walk away then you are free to do so. I don't have any problem."

" OK so now I can guess why I am 25th no. But Anika I am a very open minded person. I am glad with the honesty you showed but I wasn't even going to ask this. Its all right everyone has a past and I clearly don't have any problem with you being a non virgin. I am not that type of a guy who will judge a girl's character with their virginity. I am ashamed of the fact that till now people are judging like this.