🌹The Interview 🌹 Shot 7

So as it is my birthday today, ek update toh banta hai!!! Keep loving...

Happy reading!!!

-------*******-------

"Hello Mr and Mrs Oberoi I am glad that you came today for the Interview." said the woman taking interview of the power couple. The famous chef Shivaay Singh Oberoi and business tycoon Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

"I must say Mr Oberoi you make the food on earth. No doubt your restaurant are always housefull. Today we all are here because to celebrate the golden jubilee of our magazine and what's better than doing some chit chat with you both." said the journalist.

Shivaay anika smiled, holding hand in hand, looking at each other. they were known as power couple setting milestones in every step they take. But as it is said success comes with hardships. So they had too.

"So how did you both met?" asked the journalist.

Shivaay and annika laughed remembering their first meet. It was indeed embarrassing as well as funny.

"Well that was a funny first meet not something romantic actually that time I wasn't so famous and had a small restaurant at the countryside. Her car broke down and it was raining. There were potholes due to which she fell down and was totally drenched with mud. One couldn't even guess that she was the famous Anika Raichand.
Annika saw my restaurant and entered and guess what I shouted seeing her and took the pan thinking some goon. That's when she shouted i understood she was a girl. I asked her what's wrong she told me everything and called her assistant from my phone. I asked her to freshen up and gave her my sister's dress. After she came back I was spell bound with her beauty. That's how we met for the first time. " saying this Shivaay laughed. It was indeed funny and he felt lucky that it happened or else they wouldn't get together.

The Interviewer laughed too and asked." wow that was amazing meet so Mrs Anika you tell me how did you fell in love with our lovely chef?"

To which Anika smiled and said "Well who wouldn't love. His personality was like that only loving, caring, charming and most importantly he respected women. Honestly these were secondary reason the most important thing was his food, which is out of the world. Unka khana khate hi maine apna dil de diya. "

" you know the first time she had my food she literally kissed my hands. That was too much Annika I felt so shy you can't even understand. " said Shivaay getting embarrassed.

" OK so Shivaay sir over to you what made you fall in love with Mrs Anika." the interviewer asked.

" I fell in love with Annika because she never made me feel hopeless during my struggle days. She was a constant support. Who would say the business milestone setter was so humble and down to earth. " said Shivaay admiring her.

" So the next question is who proposed first?" asked the Interviewer.

"It was Anika who proposed first on the day when I won the MasterChef season. I was literally shocked because I always thought she treated me as a friend so I never got that courage to ask her out. She was always the bold and straight forward girl." Shivaay said.

" Exactly!! I waited for three years ki kab ye bolenge, kab bolenge. But he never said so I had to take the upper hand. " said Annika Sighing.

"Hey! but I proposed you for marriage first aise mat bol yaar. You know I am little bad in understanding this things yaar!!" Shivaay whined while anika ruffled his hard making Shivaay groan in frustration.