🌹Communicate, Love! 🌹 Shot 5

#Caution : This shot contains mature part. Read at your own risk. Strictly 18+. #
4013 words. Longest of all.
Though i know all are cheapris here so all will read. I used to do the same though.
OK now enough of my silly talks go ahead and read it.

Communication is what makes a relationship work. It is essential and one of the most significant ingredients that make a good couple.

Shivaay and Anika both were in relationship from past 4 years and were madly in love with each other but they both have heavy schedule due to which both weren't getting time for each other.

"Annie it's been a week we talked atleast now pick up the call" said Shivaay frustratingly calling Annika for the nth time today. Finally today Shivaay got time to call Anika because a meeting was cancelled and he got a day off.

"Shivaay I am busy and with Rohan for a wedding in Pune. I will call you later-" said Anika to Shivaay finally after picking up the call. Rohan was her P.A but Shivaay didn't liked how he use to behave around Anika. Over friendly jerk! That was the name given to him by our SSO. He know rohan likes Anika, the way he looked clearly indicated that but when he said this to her she always said that he can't bear any man near her. Well that's true also! But this case is totally different.

"Anu you didn't even said you are out of town. Wow. And that too with that over friendly jerk!" said Shivaay in disappointment.

"Shivaaaaayy why are you again starting! go and do your work with your Miss Tia! Bye" said Annika. They both were fighting a week back because of Tia, Shivaay's new business partner. Anika didn't liked how she chipkoed with her boyfriend. As if she was Vetal and Shivaay was King Vikramaditya. Chipko chipkali.

Both were frustrated. And this was mainly because they weren't getting time to spend or less even talk with each other and now these creatures who came in their life spiced up. Acted like tadka in dal with full of mirchi masala! Lack of communication really makes a relationship suffocating and misunderstandings builds up. Rai ka pahar should be the word.

Shivaay didn't trusted Rohan not even a bit. He always felt Rohan giving her a different look. But Anika is Anika. Sometimes Shivaay really wonder how is this khidkitod Annika so naive! But its already late he can't let anika be with that man. He cancelled all his meetings and drove his car to pune. Now only her safety matters not any deal veal.

He called in her office and took the address of pune wedding venue because he knew anika won't be liking his arrival there but let's give her a surprise. It was a work of two days, only Wedding ritual was going to happen there, the other rituals will be in Mumbai only. But he can't trust this two days also. Not that he doesn't trust anika but not that jerk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shivaay reached the venue and was awed by its beauty. He felt a sudden rush of proudness for his girlfriend. The way she works with dedication and creativity is out of the world. How he wished his wedding should be organised by her but oops how is it possible! Laughing on his thoughts he went inside only to find Anika rushing here and there advising the workers and then his eyes went towards His Enemy who was busy looking at her god knows with what reaction. He just fisted his palm to stop himself from punching him. He again looked at Anika and was awestruck with her beauty. Messy bun, a diary in her hand and a pencil on her lips which was moving simultaneously. How he wished to drag her to an isolated place and kiss her senselessly. Its been months they kissed.

After whole 1 month he is seeing her in person,though both checked their profiles and got to know about each other's whereabouts but busy schedule made it hard for them to even meet. Now when they talk only argue so finally Shivaay thought to take her to his farmhouse and spend some time. It's enough now he can't stay more away from her. Everything needs to be sorted out.