🌹Love Abode 🌹Part 3

Firstly a very happy birthday to jiya070
May God bless you and many many happy returns of the day

Few days later, Rahul asked me to accompany him to his race course. That ground which I left years ago but who will make this chota packet understand.
Shiara is just like Shivaay, same cyan eyes, stubborn, cute and mature than her age.
Showing similar puppy eyes melted me and hence I agreed to go. Just for her sake. Maybe this was the last time I am going to that place. The reason I met him.
I smiled looking up at the sky. The sky was clear and shining bright making me happy.

Sitting in the gallery I saw Rahul getting ready for race that's when someone cheered my name from Mike. And everyone turned towards me.
I was surprised that they still remember me. They all got excited and cheered me to take part in the race. I had no heart to race again but Shiara just won't stop bugging me from taking part. She looked at me and encouraged me to take part. "You can do it Mumma. Pleashhe fol me.. Please I know you can. See everyone here wants you to race."

Sighing I agreed looking at her pretty face. I just can't say no to her. She always reminded me of Shivaay and how can I say no to him or my little munchkin.

" Annika mat kar. You know you shouldn't race. Doctors ne mana kiya hai na. Mat ja yaar! "

"Kuch nehi hoga Rahul. Shiara ne kuch manga hain. How can I say no to her! I promise this will be the Last race of my life."

"We both will make her understand but don't go. Your body can't take this. Please!"

"Kuch nehi hoga trust me. Even my heart is saying to take part. Zindagi hai yaar isse dar kaisa."

I was reluctant. I got ready and turned to see Shiara showing thumbs up and cheering for me. I could see Shivaay showing thumbs up sitting beside Shiara. Imagination. It was this imagination which never left me. Wherever I went, I saw him smiling and holding my hand.
I had tears welled up but shaking all thoughts I ride in my car and got ready to start when the flag shoves.

While anika was busy in racing Shiara was busy cheering and shouting for her mother. Just then someone sat beside her the seat which was Vacant as Annika was in the race. Shiara looked up to see a man fair, bearded and dark circles around his cyan eyes. He looked like a dead man. Tired exhausted, teary eyes, looking nowhere in perfect. Shiara frozed for a minute. Was this real? Was her wishes coming true? Can she now shout at his play school friends back and show them the real place? Can she now see her mother smile again?

She thought this of as a dream and pinched the man who turned towards her confused. Why would a little girl pinch him?
Shiara was shocked, happy, surprised everything. This was the first time he was seeing his father. Though she never troubled her mumma but whenever she asked about her father she could see her eyes welling up. Like her father she couldn't see her mother's tears so she stopped asking why he went for work without taking them. Yes Annika showed shivaay's pictures to her. She never wanted Shiara to stay in dark. She never wanted Shiara to think low of her father.

"P..papa.." saying this Shiara hugged Shivaay with all her might. This was the first time she met him and the feeling was overwhelming. Shivaay was stunned for a moment some unknown child hugged him calling papa but his felt an unknown peace when she hugged him tightly. He could not do anything but hug her back.

"I missed you so much Papa! Where were you? You know mumma used to cry alone with your picture. We missed you so much papa." cried Shiara.

Shivaay felt pain seeing the child crying. Rubbing her tears he couldn't help but surprised seeing her face. She looked the same as him when he was small. Same eyes, same lips.