🌹Determined Enough 🌹Shot 9

I know I know I am really late I am sorry i was little messed up. Hope you really like this little piece of work of mine.

Silent viewers please vote and comment. You know its so discouraging. Anyways lots of love to those for supporting me.

This update is dedicated to my newly found friend @shivani211 and Loparoy22

Plot : Scene starts when Daksh for the first time attacks Annika and our Shivika's first hug. Honestly i didn't wanted him to go back home. Or atleast should have taken Annika. It's completely my imagination though. 😁😁

After consoling annika by hugging her  tight as if she will disappear the next minute made Annika feel much better. The protection she got in his arms was beyond her imagination, ecstatic.

Making her sit on the nearby couch. He patted her hair lovingly and was concerned. The annika he saw was so vulnerable shook him to great extent. He was always used to That Annika who was Bindass, the real Tadibaaz, bubbly, joyous hard nut to crack.
This condition of Annika made him realise her importance more in his life.
No. He can't leave Annika anymore. Annika is that part of him that made him come out from his hard shell. He understood the newly formed emotions were nothing but love. Yes. Now he was no more confused to name it. But what about his ideology. Can he ignore it? Yes he will.

Now he understood what Omru and his Dadi was pointing to. They knew that his happiness lies in Annika not any Lady Baba which Rudy lovingly calls.

"tum sure ho waha koi tha?"  asked Shivaay to which Annika just nodded.

"OK fine ab tum chalo. I can't let you stay alone!" said Shivaay and got up from the couch.

"K.. Kyu? I can stay alone. I don't want anyone." said Annika with tears. Already she was battling with herself for loving Shivaay knowing he won't reciprocate the same and now this mystery attacker. Can her life get some peace.

"OK fine. Where is Sahil atleast he can be here?" Asked Shivaay.

"He is in his friends house for a sleep over. You m..may go now. Tia must be waiting for you Billuji!" said Annika.

Shivaay felt hurt listening to her but he doesn't know what to do. He is sure annika feels the same but can he express himself. A blunt No!

"I have arranged security outside. If there's any problem just know that I am one call away. OK!"

"NO Billuji you are not. You have gone so far from where I can't reach to your shadow also. So it's alright I can manage!" said Annika breaking inside. She now understood that why love hurts. And when it hurts you are left with nothing but just some scattered pieces of your heart. But no she can't be weak she has to be strong atleast for Sahil. He is her responsibility and only family.

Shivaay. Even he was breaking inside. Was the deal so important? Can't once he can choose for himself? Can't once he fight for his happiness? He knows that the deal was going to be  profitable but was he ok with loosing his happiness, love everything just for a deal and again go back to his robotic mode the whole life? It was Annika who made him feel different, think different and erupted emotions which he never thought even existed. Yes the  emotion of love, now he can understand the Shayari of Om and its level of intensity.

Sach Mein Dhal Jaate Hain Kisse
Dil Se Dohrane ke Baad
Ishq Pe Hoga Yakeen
Ishq Ho jane ke Baad”