BAKUGO part 2

Here's the one I was planning on posting yesterday so you can have it *chucks it then backs away slowly* please don't hate it

Imagine bakugo without his quirk.....
I present to you

KAGEYAMA (from haikyuu)

There's a couple of reasons why I believe Kageyama is bakugo from an au (alternative universe) if you think about it clearly it makes a lot of sense.

Bakugo is loud and aggressive, thinking he is the best and everyone else he should beat up to prove he's not weak. Most of this thinking comes from the way people around him treated him once his quirk first formed.  Since they all said things like "you're the best!"  "no one can defeat you" "so strong" "you're going to be the number one hero" he believes that he is the best and has no equal. Therefore he focuses on making sure no one passes him.

Kageyama thought he was the best (with the whole king of the court fiasco) however he manged to be taught the importance of teamwork, mostly by being ditched by his old team but supported by his new one. (if you watch it you might understand what I'm trying to say). In the anime Bakugo is just starting to realize that he can't win completely on his own and he must take into account the other people in his team. Obviously he doesn't take kindly to this as he thinks it will be used as a weakness.

Like bakugo, kageyama shouts and gets angry alot. Especially around being mocked. His proud is very impossible similar to bakigo. Speaking of Bakugo he gets absolutely furious when ever anyone does something annoying. Unlike kageyama he doesn't hold it in or use it as a teaching moment instead he goes rage. This is also partially because of his quirk which allows him to fight anyone of any size which boasts his ego. If he ego wasn't so large he would be able to see why teamwork is important in order to win the fight (or volleyball game) and that he can be equal to those without being viewed as weak.

Again you can see how his quirk has shaped most of his aggressive personality. Without it he would be calmer but still that need to win and low tolerance to announce. Basically kageyama.

His quirk is the reason is ego is so large and that in turn fuels his more violent side that you can see he didn't have when he was best friends with midoriya (before his quirk)

I hope that made sense, I got distracted a couple of times and forgot some points but hopefully you understood.

Thanks for reading please tell me your thoughts or if I needed to edit. Also should I do one with my theory involving hinata?