how does he walk??

Story time: one time I was freaking out cause I was confused about whether or not shigaraki can take baths or will he disintegrate the water. Turns out he can't decay liquids but then I found out
HIS FEET DECAY STUFF AS WELL

I guess people probably know that cause of when he first got his quirk his floor was destroyed. Maybe I'm just dumb....

Anyway...

How does he walk? With like weird socks that go on two toes. That would explain so much. Like why he still has shoes.

It would also explain why he crAnKy. I find it uncomfortable when there's stuff between my toes so wearing those socks inbetween his toes so he must. Sleeping must be terrible. Sometimes I wear socks to bed and after a hour I take them off since it feels weird.

Second his feet would always be cold. Cause it only covers two toes or something. i wouldn't wish that on my enemies. (lol as if I have enemies. Actually you guys probably hate me after these)  Maybe he's not the real bad guy. The dude that chose his quirk is. no offense but hOW COULD YOU???

Back to walking though. When he changes socks, if he doesn't that's nasty, does he destroy the floor as he walks to grab the new pair. Probably if he doesn't demand someone to get it.

Obviously when there are holes in the bathroom floor where he hopped out of the bath before putting his socks on. That's why he always uses the downstairs bathroom. Doesn't want to fall through the floor again.

Sorry got sidetracked while writing this hope you had fun trying to understand it. Thanks for reading this far have a better day than yesterday!!!