mama

In honour of Mother's day and all the A M A Z I N G mother's out there. (looking at my Mama Inko's and Mama Mitsuki's) I am going to come right out and say it. Mitsuki is the biggest shipper of bakudeku.

She adores Midoriya even though she hasn't seen him in a couple of years. Since things between Bakugo and Midoriya were tense Inko and Mitsuki do coffee dates by themselves.

Like the fantastic Mother she is, Mitsuki knows that Midoriya would be great for her son. She truly only wants what's best for her son even though he's a 'brat'.

Mitsuki treats Midoriya like her son already. And if he needs to talk to someone (an adult) but finds it an awkward topic for his parents (All Might and Aizawa included) he would talk to her.

She is brilliant and giving advice. We'd be blessed to have her as our mum. Granted she isn't the best at talking about traumatic events (bakugo and being kidnapped) she still put his safety above all else even if she didn't pay enough attention to his mental health. (maybe she did and we just didn't see it)

This kinda turned into a Mitsuki appreciation post but who can blame me? In all the fanfics I read she's LITERALLY the best.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! 
Any mum's, past present or future, reading this know YOU are amazing and I'm so grateful for you (even though I don't know you) have a great day I love you💕

P.s I'd be grateful if you could adopt me....... pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for reading this have a great day

Remember to adopt me!!!