Kaminari & Sero

I have this random idea that both Kaminari and Sero are stoners. At first Kaminari started cause it's like his personality, you know? Everyone would joke like are you high and stuff so he started.

He then would've got Sero involved because they be best bros and do everything together. Unlike Kaminari, who was doing it for the lols, I think Sero would've gotten addicted.

Not gonna lie, Sero has the vibe of someone addicted. Maybe it's cause I've seen pictures of him with red eyes but he's just got those vibes. Like I think that would kinda be his aesthetic. He has the smile for it.

Of course, Kaminari is a good friend so he would have realised Sero's and tried to help him. But Kaminari has a joking personality and wouldn't have taken him seriously.

By that time Kirishima would be helping Kaminari because he's also a good bro and wants to help Sero. They're trying to get him off weed before Bakugo and Mina find out because like I said before they're the parents of the BakuSquad.

Unknown to them Bakugo already knows and is waiting to see how long it takes them to ask for more help. 

That hurts to read but oh well. Also I love sero even if he looks a little plain and gets forgotten a lot.

If someone you do know is addicted to drugs pleaseeee talk to a trusted adult about how you can help or go to one of those help websites. If you need I can try to help but I won't be much help since I'm not there or had training or the resources