Luminescent Baby

It's beginning - all the bad things in the world are leading up to the luminescent baby being born. So get ready for ya babies to have quirks.

Sorry this is bad. I'm typing half of it with my eyes closed I'm so tired. Let's just say I did 2 all-nighters within 5 days.

Also this is what most of my drafts look like cause I haven't written them :-(

I'll rewrite this tomorrow and actually try next time I promise. I just didn't want to miss an update again 💕

The long awaited rewrite after 6 days (sorry for the long wait I've been dealing with some issues):

If you have any form of media you would know how bad 2020 has been. Starting with massive forest fires on New Years Day and the latest probably being the protests around the world. The protests them out aren't the bad thing it's that we had the need to actually protest in order for our voices to be heard. It's honestly dumb that people are having to protest. Why can't people just respect and be nice to everyone? lol I'm going to stop rambling about that and actually go back to the topic of BNHA. The reason you guys *spins while doing finger guns* are here.

Anyway to sum up that paragraph; 2020 has been a nightmare. And me being a 'end of world' person I have the feeling it's leading up to something BIG. But what could that possibly be?

I'm glad you asked. If you did not ask toooooo bad! I'm telling you anyway.

My theory is it's all leading up to the birth of the luminescent baby. You may ask why? It's easy, I need something good in life.

No that's not it. It's more the fact that after 2020 it wouldn't seem strange to have a glowing baby.  THERE WERE MURDER HONETS AND NOBODY TALKED ABOUT THEM FOR MORE THAN A WEEK. I'm just saying people aren't exactly going to 'freak' freak out. They'll most likely react the way people do when Midoriya explains.

I always have ONE piece of evidence that STRONGLY supports my case. By calculations done by other people in the BNHA fandom (I couldn't find out who did it) the baby would have been born sometime between 2020-2060. I think, my memories not perfect.

So based on the numbers, and the numbers don't lie, the baby could have been born near the end of this year as an epic finale to 2020.

Of course there's no way to 100% prove that it's true or not until it does/does not happen so we're just going to have to wait.

Big thanks to everyone that waited for this update to be completely done. Some stuff's been happening so I didn't have the energy to do this, as you might have read on my message board.

Because of this I'm going to be updating whenever I have something to post.

Thanks for sticking with me ♡♡♡