Midoriya

This may be more of a rant so I'm sorrrrrry, anyway I kinda talked to someone in the comments of a fic. I'm can't remember who you are so I'm sorry but have half the credit if you want it.

In most of the fics Midoriya is portrayed as super childish. Like a little kid but in high school. Midoriya is not childish. Kaminari is technically  childish but Midoriya isn't. He isn't some dense, innocent person. (I'm not directing this at any or saying change your fics cause I love reading ones with him like this. It's just an unpopular opinion I have)

From a young age Midoriya has been subjected to the harsh truth of the world. He's not oblivious. He had a single mother and people with one parent tend to be more mature than others since they had to grow up faster.

Not being childish doesn't mean Midoriya isn't 'innocent' he knows stuff but he's kind and caring so people view him as innocent. Only when he's alone with Bakugo do you see the less friendly side of Midoriya.

Midoriya pays attention to most things, he does zone out quite a bit but if he wasn't distracted by anything he would be the first to notice if someone had a crush on him. He's constantly looking around and 'stalking' the others.

Midoriya is mature but enjoys what people consider 'childish' stuff because he's childhood was kinda taken form him. He likes ice cream and hanging out at the park but he wouldn't be called childish by anyone other than Bakugo.

If he took a Buzzfeed™ quiz on his mental age he would get like 60 because of everything he's been through.

When going through traumatic events some people revert back to a child like state but most mature a great deal. That's what he does. Every time the L.O.V attack he loses more of his childhood.

People often like to imagine him as a weak toddler so they don't give him the credit he deserves. Isn't he the 4th in the class? He and Bakugo bet All Might. Nomu have failed to do that.

He's extremely smart but it's kinda ignored. I don't know why but we need to give credit where credit is due.

Aizawa and All Might really need to look after their students better. At this rate he's going to lose that little spark all kids have in their eyes.

Sorry this isn't that good. It's just been in my head all day. Please don't be offended. Tell me your thoughts if you want so that I can see both views or expand on this view.

Thanks for reading, love ya😘