cats vs dog

To celebrate returning to wattpad (even if it's just one night for now) I'm going to be publishing a couple of theories and headcannons In the next couple of days starting with this nice fun one. 

ARE THEY A CAT OR DOG PERSON

class 1a edition :

Momo Yaoyorozu - She's definitely a cat person, not one that would cross the road if she saw a dog but a hundred percent serious about never owning one as a pet. Her parents taught her about the finer things in life; and chasing a dog around is not one of them.

Shoto Todoroki - I feel like this shouldn't surprise very many of y'all but Todoroki is a cat person. Though he enjoys occasionally seeing dogs, his heart lies with the felines. An obvious reason being that cats are attracted to him because of his warmth (left side), but another reason is that cats help calm him down. His life has been very stressful and he finds that cats have a lot less energy than dogs which allows to sit and unwind after a long stressful day. 

Katsuki Bakugo - Some people will beg to differ and insist that Bakugo is a dog person but I think that's completely wrong. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he hates dogs, I just think he strongly prefers cats over them. My reasoning being that he and cats share similar outlooks in life,  of being number one but I'd don't think Bakugo reacts to this the same way he responds to Midoriya. Instead I believe he respects cats for always doing their best when fighting against someone, whether it's a mouse or Bakugo trying to put it in a cage to take it to the vet. I always think that dogs are too friendly for Bakugo's likely and he enjoys that cats will leave him alone for a while unlike dogs.

Tenya Iida - He is a dog person and not just because he loves to run, which would make any dog love him more. But rather for the fact that his family gives of the vibes as a family that always has purebred racing dogs under their name and will adopt all of the retiring dogs so they go to a good home. It seems unlikely to me that Iida didn't grow up with a family dog. It makes sense he would've as it would have helped teach him about responsibility, which he takes very seriously.
Fumikage Tokoyami - I don't really have any proof for this one so just trust me, I want to say that Tokoyami is a dog person. I know a lot of fanon works might portray him as a cat person because of his quiet and reserved personality but I strongly believe that he prefers dogs even if it's just by a little bit. Plus, I think Dark Shadow would enjoy a dog as a companion much more as technically they're like a bird and cats eat birds. See my logic does check out.

Mezo Shoji - Again I don't have much proof so I'm asking you to trust me.  Whenever I think of Shoji I think of a dog owner. Like one of the one's that has a big dog and a little dog who are best friends. He just has those vibes. Also with all his extra limbs, he would probably be good at keeping lots of dogs in control which would make him feel more confident and safer around the dogs.

Mashirao Ojiro - Ojiro is the type of person that would have the exact personality of their dog. Maybe it's because he's got a tail and maybe it's because he's blond.  I don't know for sure but I do think that he would own a golden retriever. I also get the vibe that he would joke about hating cats and not understanding why people like them but only as a joke. Like he actually does like cats and it's just a personality trait he has that makes him joke about those types of stuff.

Eijiro Kirishima - Similarly, I also think that Kirishima would be the type of person that shares a personality with their dog. He would probably want a dog so that he has more reasons to help him continue going on runs in the morning to improve his endurance. Without one Kirishima would probably lack the motivation and encouragement to wake up that early. I would also like to point out that I don't think he wouldn't like cats. In fact I think he would find cats adorable and always make excuses to see them but I get the feeling that he had an accident with a cat when he was younger (got scratched) so now he is weary about new cats and prefers to stick with dogs as he can already read their body language easily.