part 2???

Sorry that everythings either Bakugo or Midoriya but they're the people I think about most and find the most fascinating to talk about so enjoy this

Please

This kinda carries on from last week I guess but Bakugo is super oblivious. And probably has emotional agnosia (a disorder where the person is unable to read social cues and facial expressions)

I'm not really sorry but Bakugo is a weak baby that needs protecting. Obviously not physically or anything cause he has muscles but from society. Society messed him up as a kid and we need to make sure it doesn't happen again (with his quirk thing, I kinda talk about it in Bakugo part 2)

He never really needed to learn how to make friends and everyone just let him do whatever (apart from his mama)  So he now kinda acts like he never reads the room. Bakugo always interrupts and interprets things the wrong way.

Midoriya: I look up to you
Bakugo: Are you looking down on me? ( • ̀ω•́  )

See he never fully knows what's going on. That could be because he zones out but I kinda don't that.

Bakugo definitely is oblivious. Midoriya spent basically 10 years worshipping the ground he walks on and he thinks Midoriya thinks he's better than him.

Like dude pay attention!!

Kinda short but hope you get the picture. Thanks for reading 🎈

Been reading mostly bakudeku fics so it's probably going to be an overload of them. Sorry in advance