traitor

If Horikoshi hadn't dropped the traitor arc I have a couple of theories about who it would have been. I'm only talking about 1 today though which is NEZU.

This theory is a jumble cause there are so many reasons why he wouldn't be the traitor as well as so many that support the idea. 

It makes sense for a traitor to want to have access to the most information and a principal has total control over everything. The security, who gets into the grounds, events that happen and any information stored. Nezu could easily sell information or trade items for villains to enter.

Another point is what the kids learn. Nezu is the principal and the principal ultimately controls what material is taught, they can also influence how the students are taught. Especially in UA when all the classes need to go through the same basic training so they have skills necessary to being a hero. If you pay close attention you'll notice that on multiple occasions the students fight each other which is understandable but there are battles where the students are pretending to be villains. In order to win they must use skills villains use not ones heroes use, the skills can overlap but are not all the same.

It seems the students are being taught to fight as both a villain and a hero. Who does this benefit? Nezu! With his connections it will be easy for him to send students to villain agencies instead of hero agencies or vice versa. Depends on who he likes more.

Nezu is 'forced'to play a villain. He was the one to come up with the idea, but you can't blame him it does provide an accurate representation of how the children would react when fighting against a villain. The way he gets the other teachers onboard and convinces them into crushing the students can also be interpreted as him subtly trying to transform the heroes to villains.

In my opinion he himself had too much fun acting as a villain. It's probably because he can be himself while everyone believes he's pretending. Nezu was also great at fighting the children even though there hadn't been any mention of him being a pro hero (there could be and I have just forgotten it) where else would he learn to fight like that and still have that level of talent when he is like 50 (I actually have no idea)

So I've talked about his actions that hint at the fact he's the traitor but what is his motive. I'm glad you asked.

Nezu's main motive would be his grunge that he holds over all humans. He is a hybrid that strangely manifested a quirk. Now he is known to hold a grunge towards most, if not all humans for the experiments that he was subject to.

His quirk is super intelligence thus using it would allow him to formulate the perfect plan to take down humans. Being the traitor would do it. There he would be able to roughly control the talent young heroes have and how strong LOV is. When LOV is strong they can carry out their plan on destroying heroes. With 0 heroes other villains will come out of the shadows, wrecking havoc. Slowly humans would all turn on each other. Resulting in a lengthy war ending in death.

Nezu revenge on the humans would then be complete.

Also it's been mentioned that he has thought about converting young villians into heroes. Maybe he wants to grow his army on the inside giving him more options to attack. But he could also understand what they are going through as he must have some form of villainous to be the traitor.

Maybe he wants to set the straight before they get in too deep like he did. I guess we'll never know now the arc's dropped but it's fun to theorise.

Do you guys understand? Even if you don't you can probably see how crazy Nezu looks ^^ Please tell me that's not blood!! Who do you think the traitor was gonna be?  Thanks for reading 💕