7.

Jimin followed Yoongi into his room. He looked around the room. There weren't many decorations aside from two anime posters on the wall.

His covers were a beige color and the curtains on the window were black. There was a laptop and a rolling chair in the corner of the room. He also did notice a book on his counter table.

He liked to read? Could this man get more perfect?

"You can have a seat on the bed."

Jimin nodded and took a seat. He watched Yoongi grab a first aid kit from his closet. He then walked to get the rolling chair and sat in front of him.

"Oh, I can..."

"It's not problem." He said opening up the box and taking out a pair of gloves along with alcohol wipes, a gauze, and two band aids.

"You really don't have to..." he whispered embarrassed.

Yoongi tore open an alcohol wipe and looked up at Jimin. He still had sadness plastered all over his face.

"It's going to sting a bit."

"I know," he responded. It couldn't sting more than his broken heart. Yoongi slowly wiped the scrape on his knee.

Jimin suddenly felt his eyes build up with tears. The funny thing was that he didn't want to cry because of the alcohol.

He wanted to cry because he had embarrassed himself in front of his crush. It was a bit too soon to rush into things, but Jimin really liked him.

Really, really, liked him.

And when he liked someone he liked them to the max. All he wanted to do was impress Yoongi. Instead, here he was with scraped knees and embarrassed from the fall.

"You can cry if you want. I won't say anything." Yoongi mumbled.

He had noticed his teary eyes and his chin quiver from time to time. He hadn't brought it up to not make the situation worse.

But at this point it looked like Jimin was seriously struggling to keep it together. Yoongi didn't think it was fair to have him feel this way.

Sure, he had been an asshole to start with however that didn't mean he wanted to continue being mean. Maybe he had misjudged Jimin.

"I...I just..." Jimin tried to hold it all in so he took a brief pause. "Uhh...I just...uhh..." before he knew it he was weeping while looking down at his lap.

Yoongi looked up a bit shocked. He didn't actually think he would cry and now that he was he didn't know what to do or say.

"I'm sorry. I tried to hold it in. I just couldn't." He sniffled.

"Oh, no, no. Don't apologize for that. It's fine I know the fall hurt. It was concrete."

Jimin wiped his tears taking soft shaky breaths. "I-I'm not really crying because of that." He whispered.

"Then why?"

"I-I feel like I've ruined your party. I don't really get invited to gatherings and stuff and-and you should be out there. You know talking to-to-well to your friends instead of being here disinfecting my scrapes. I'm just such a misfit I don't know how to act around others. I just-I just want you to like me and at least be my friend. I don't mean to be so clingy and weird. Sorry."

Yoongi swallowed hard and sighed. Now he felt like shit. Why had he been so cold to him without a reason?

All Jimin had done was be nice to him and instead he pushed him away without giving it a chance.