42.

Jimin and Yoongi were still heavily making out against the wall. Whimpers and soft groans were filling up the room.

Jackson stumbled in not even noticing the two in the corner. He flipped on the light switch and just like that everyone froze.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and Yoongi looked at Jackson. He furrowed his eyebrows together because he could've sworn he brought the girl with him.

"That was some gay shit. Please continue." Jackson said.

Jimin quickly turned away from him. He was shirtless and his boner was pretty visible. Yoongi's heart was beating right out of his chest.

Then it clicked. He had just made out with Jimin. He had been so close to making love with him and if Jackson hadn't walked in it would've happened.

"Jackson, listen,"

"Uhh...nope, nope. I already know too much. Dammit. Why me? Why me out of all the people? I have a big ass mouth. Fuck."

Yoongi nervously ran his fingers through his hair. Dahyun. That's all he could think about now.

How would he tell her? What if Jackson said something in front of everyone? She would be so embarrassed and hurt.

"Jackson. Hey, listen to me. You can't say anything."

He took a deep breath placing his hand on his hip, "Fuck Yoongi. You're asking me for too much. I have it right here. Right at the tip of my tongue. I'm ready to go out there and scream it."

Yoongi came closer and held his face, "No, no. Listen to me. You can't do that. Please. Not here."

"I need to know another secret. I won't be able to shut up. I can't keep it in. I literally can't. I will go crazy."

"Umm, umm," Yoongi pulled away and looked at Jimin who was still shyly staring down at his feet.

"I...uh...I have hairy toes!"

"That's not a fucking secret. We've been known that shit."

Yoongi scoffed slightly offended, "Okay fine then. Umm, my chiropractor cheated on his wife with his receptionist. I caught them making out."

"I don't even know your chiropractor! I need some juicy ass secrets from people I know."

"Shit. Jungkook farts in his sleep."

Jackson gasped then laughed, "Oh shit for real?"

"Wait actually you can't say that! It would embarrass him."

Jackson looked around the room and spotted a lamp in the corner. He walked towards it and unplugged it handing it to him.

"What the fuck is this for?"

"Just hit me in the fucking head because now you're asking me to keep two secrets. I can't do that. It's too much for me."

Yoongi groaned, "Stop playing."

"I'm being serious."

Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose. He knew this was true. Jackson had the biggest mouth. Why did he had to catch them? He put the lamp down and turned his attention back to him.

"Okay, I'll tell you a secret. I pooped in my pants once when I was in third grade."

"Uh huh. Keep them coming." Jackson told leaning closer. He needed to get so many secrets he will forget what he saw.

"I tried to eat a booger when I was eight because my friend at the time ate boogers. Shit was nasty."

"Okay, okay,"