31.

"That's perfect. That's great." Hoseok encouraged.

Dahyun smiled in return. Hoseok was the nicest human alive. There was no doubt in that. "Like this?" She asked striking her final pose.

"Make ir more sharp. Like this." He said demonstrating himself.

She tried to do the exact same pose but it was nowhere near his. "Agh. Sorry. I always mess it up somehow." She frustratedly replied.

Their dance show was next weekend and she couldn't embarrass herself. Yoongi would be there.

"No, no, don't apologize. I'm your dance instructor for a reason. I am here to help you learn not to criticize you. You're doing great. You are an amazing dancer. You have a lovely way of moving and always mesmerize everyone when dancing."

"Stop hyping me up. I'm going to believe it." She chuckled blushing and pointing her finger at him.

He bent down to her height, "Good. You need to believe it. You're confident at being an intern teacher. Why can't you be confident at dancing?"

"Because I teach kindergartners and they won't cruelly judge me for failing."

"I won't either. I see talent in you. I wish you would've let me pair you with, Taehyung. You two together would've been amazing."

"Oh no. I can't do that to him. He's such an incredible dancer. He definitely needed to be paired with Momo."

"It's not that hard of a dance. Let me show you," he said extending his hand. She placed it on top of his causing a tsunami within him.

"And we move like this. Then I pull you in gently like so." He said doing it. She held her breath when she was right there against his chest.

"Then I would place my hand on your waist, turn you, and pull you onto my arms." He whispered against her ear.

Dahyun's heart raced. Hoseok smelled like heaven and looked like it too. So when he was holding her so close it triggered racing thoughts.

Hoseok's phone went off making them both break the eye contact. "You-you better get that." She nervously laughed.

"Y-yeah. Be right back." He mumbled letting go of her.

She looked away from his direction and pressed her cold hands against her warm face. What a weird moment that had been.

•••

Jimin sighed putting on a helmet to ride Jin's bike. With his permission of course. As clumsy as he was he needed to wear it.

He didn't mind wearing one because it hid his drunk haircut. After preparing himself he got on and started to peddle.

After the accidental phone call with Yoongi he needed to relax and think of his excuse. Should he say something like, "hey I was going to call you to tell you that I'm in love with you but then I chickened out so now I have to explained what happened."?

That's why he was on his backyard so Yoongi wouldn't see him in case he was home. He needed an excuse first.

It took him a couple seconds to keep himself in a straight line. He kept wiggling everywhere probably because he was so tense.

Lately, he had so much on his mind. The weight on his chest from carrying his feelings for Yoongi were too much to handle.

The how to confess, where to confess, and what to do after confessing was making his life miserable.

No matter how much he tried to keep his thoughts away from him it never worked. It kept circling back to Min Yoo-

"Jimin!" Yoongi screamed. He was currently out for a jog to improve his speed. He couldn't deal with Jungkook outrunning him anymore.